Are you using the digital payments system, then I have an exciting news for you. Now, You can use Facebook for Mobile Recharge.
As we all know, One of the primary sources of Facebook’s revenue is the Ads (advertisements). But after the disclosure of Cambridge analytical scandal, Facebook has tried to make new rules for advertisers and neat the old things. So, the Company tries the new things and now launched a new feature. Users can now Recharge your Mobile Phone using Facebook.
Facebook changes all the old data privacy rules and enrolls the new user-friendly system. Now, users can change the permissions, or delete the apps and website’s access easily.
The new Facebook for Mobile Recharge feature works for the Android users. You can’t access this feature on your iPhone or any iOS device. Facebook testing this new service only in India, Also, this will work only for the pre-paid users. While this service is in beta testing phase, so, don’t panic if you did not get it. Here, I will tell How to Recharge your Mobile using Facebook.
How to Recharge your Mobile using Facebook
- Update your Facebook App to the Latest Beta version (126.96.36.199.90) or the latest.
- Click on the Hamburger (three lines) icon & find Mobile Recharge option.
- Here is the new Recharge Screen, Click on “Recharge Now” for recharge.
- Then, Enter your Mobile Number & Choose the Operator. After that enter the recharge amount.
- You can also browse plans if you want. Here, the data is categorized into the different categories, like Special Tariff Voucher, Topup, Recommended, SMS, and Full Talktime.
- After that, Enter your Credit or Debit card details for payment. Then, tap on Place Order button.
- The Facebook app will ask you for the OTP & 3D secured password. Confirm your OTP to make the payments. That’s it.
Note: Must join the Beta Testing Phase and Update the Facebook app (version 188.8.131.52.90)
Related to Facebook: 5 Best Alternative Apps of Facebook
Facebook supports these mobile operators for recharge – BSNL, MTNL (Mumbai and Delhi), Tata Docomo, Vodafone, Airtel, Idea, Jio, and Telenor. Now, you need to open your Facebook app and check if it shows the “Mobile Recharge” option, then you can do recharges. If not, Join the beta program and update your app.
Make Secure your Facebook Account