Realme has started pushing Android 12 based Realme UI 3.0 stable update to the Realme X7 Pro 5G. The testing of the new skin was started in February, after testing the beta build for quite a few weeks, the company has released it to the public. The final build is seeding with a flurry of new features, newer security patches, improvements, and fixes. Here you can check everything about Realme X7 Pro Android 12 stable update.
As always, the company has shared the details of the new software on its community forum, and as per the details, the latest software goes live with RMX2121_11.F.06 build number. And your Realme X7 Pro 5G needs to be running on the RMX2121_11.C.08 software version. It may weigh more for the non-beta users, you can upgrade your phone quickly by connecting to a WiFi network.
Realme UI 3.0 is the second major upgrade for the X7 Pro. The smartphone was announced with Realme UI 1.0, last year, it received Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) skin and now its a time for the second big OS update brings Android 12 based Realme UI 3.0.
Moving to the features, then Realme is rolling the new OS with 3D icons, Omoji 3D avatars, AOD 2.0, dynamic theming, new privacy controls, refreshed user interface, PC connect, and much more. Obviously, users can also access the essentials of Android 12. Here’s the changelog, shared by Realme.
Realme UI 3.0 Stable update for Realme X7 Pro 5G – Changelog
- New Design
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Adds Smart Assistant widgets that show key information of apps and provide instant access to functions.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
- More creative Always-On Display: Adds realmeow and Portrait silhouette to let you freely express yourself.
- Convenience & efficiency
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- You can now double-tap the text in a conversation in the Messages app to enlarge the text for easy reading and editing.
- Security and privacy
- Privacy-related functions including Privacy protection, Passwords, and Emergency call can now all be found in Phone Manager.
- Optimizes spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, and NFC.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
If you’re using the Realme X7 Pro, then you can now update your phone to the stable Android 12. You can check the new updates from Settings > Software Updates.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy A53 Wallpapers [QHD+]
If you still have any queries, leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Stuff:
- Google Camera for Realme X7 Pro 5G
- Download Samsung Galaxy A73 Wallpapers
- Download MIUI 13 Wallpapers [FHD+]
Source: Realme Community