Just a few days ago, Realme had announced its newest custom skin Reame UI 2.0. The company also shared the roadmap and other details of the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 skin.
And the best thing? Realme promised to start testing of newest skin on Realme X50 Pro from 25th September.
As promised, Realme kicks-off Realme UI 2.0 early access programme for Realme X50 Pro in India. Here’s everything you need to know about Realme X50 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Update (Android 11).
Oppo’s offshoot Realme recommends X50 Pro users to update their device to the A.35 update. If your device is already updated to the latest RMX2076PU_11.A.35 version, then you can apply for the beta testing of Realme UI. In the first phase of testing, the recruitment of Realme UI 2.0 for Realme X50 Pro is limited to 500 users only.
Talking about the features, then the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update brings a flurry of UI changes to your smartphone. To check more about the Realme UI 2.0 features, then make sure to check this guide. Other than that, It also has every essential feature that is available in the Android 11.
Here’s how you can join the Realme X50 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Update (early access programme).
Realme UI 2.0 Early Access for Realme X50 Pro
Realme X50 Pro users can now apply to the Realme UI 2.0 early access program. As for now, the update is in the testing phase, if you want to access the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11, then you need to apply the trial version. Before diving into the steps, make sure to check prerequisites.
- Make sure that your Realme X50 Pro is running on RMX2076PU_11.A.35
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 60%.
- Take a full backup of your device data
How to Apply into the Realme UI 2.0 early access programme for Realme X50 Pro.
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon available at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trial Version.
- You can enter your information in the form, shared by the company.
- Once done, you’ll get the update via OTA (over-the-air).
- That’s it.
All done? Now you need to wait for some time and check system updates again, if you’re a lucky user, then you’ll receive the Realme UI 2.0 preview via special OTA on your Realme X50 Pro.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme X50 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then make sure to leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- How to Root Realme X50 Pro [Guide]
- Download Realme C17 Wallpapers
- Funtouch OS 11: Features, Release Date & Eligible Devices