In September, Oppo’s spin-off Realme released Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 early access program for the Realme X50 Pro. Today, the company has released Realme UI 2.0 stable update for Realme X50 Pro in India. The OTA is rolling in different batches and will be available for every user in coming days. A few users have already reportedly receiving the newer update. Here’s everything you need to know about Realme X50 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update.
Realme’s newest skin Realme UI 2.0 is based on Android 11 and packs a bunch of useful features. The update is weeding over-the-air with RMX2076PU_11.C.16 software version to the Realme X50 Pro and weighs 867MB of download size. If you’re in a haste and want to get access to the new update earlier, then make sure to update your smartphone to at least A.41 software version.
Talking about the features, then the new update on Realme X50 Pro comes with features like new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and much more. You can check the complete list of Realme UI 2.0 Features, you can head over to this guide. Other than that, the update also has the essential features of Android 11.
Here’s the complete changelog of Realme X50 Pro Android 11 Stable Update.
Personalize the user interface to make it your own.
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Realme X50 Pro Android 11 Update (Realme UI 2.0 Stable)
As I said earlier, the Android 11 stable update for Realme X50 Pro is an airborne update, might take some time to reach every device. Make sure that your device is running on A.41 software version to get the newer Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update.
You can also check the update manually on your smartphone, as there are some times when OTA notification does not pop up on every device. To check updates manually, go to the system settings > software updates > then check the updates manually.
Before updating your smartphone to the newer update, make sure to take a backup of important data, also, make sure to charge your smartphone to at least 30%. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme X50 Pro
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: