Realme X50 Pro is the first Realme smartphone to get taste of Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 OS. Two months ago, Realme announced the Realme UI 2.0 closed beta aka early access program for the X50 Pro. Now Realme has announced open beta program, before pushing the stable build. Obviously, the update will bring a bunch of useful features to the X50 pro along with the Android 11. Here’s everything you need to know about Realme X50 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta program.
Update November 9th at 8:33 AM IST: Realme has started pushing Realme UI 2.0 open beta update for Realme X50 Pro via OTA.
Starting with the version number, then the open beta build or Android 11 Preview based on Realme UI 2.0 bags C.15 software version. The company recommends you to update your device to RMX2076PU_11.A.37 version. If your device is updated to A.37 build, then you can join the open beta update program and flavor the features of Realme UI 2.0.
As for now, the open beta program is open for Indian Realme X50 Pro users, hopefully, it will be soon available to other regions as well. And one of the beta things of open beta program is, there are 5,00,000 seats, so that most users can test the Android 11 preview.
Talking about the features, then the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update brings a flurry of UI changes to your smartphone. To check more about the Realme UI 2.0 features, then make sure to check this guide. Other than that, It also has every essential feature that is available in the Android 11.
Here’s how you can join the Realme X50 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta.
Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Program for Realme X50 Pro
In case you want taste the features of Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11, then you can take a part in to the open beta program. As the beta builds are not much stable, we didn’t recommend joining the beta program on your primary smartphone. Here are the steps by which you can update your Realme X50 Pro to Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta.
- Make sure that your Realme X50 Pro is running on RMX2076PU_11.A.37
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 60%.
- Take a full backup of your device data
- In case you want to roll back the previous stable build, then download this package.
How to Apply to the Realme UI 2.0 open beta program for Realme X50 Pro.
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon available at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trial Version.
- You can enter your information in the form, shared by the company.
- Once done, you’ll get the update via OTA (over-the-air).
- That’s it.
In case you find any bugs, then you can share the details of bugs with Realme at company’s community forum or app.
Update: November 9th
A few Realme X50 Pro users reportedly receiving the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 open beta update, make sure to take a backup before updating your device.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme X50 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then make sure to leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- How to Root Realme X50 Pro [Guide]
- Download Tecno Camon 16 Wallpapers
- Origin OS: Features, Release Date & Eligible Devices