Realme has finally released the anticipated Android 12 based Realme UI 3.0 stable update for Realme X50 Pro. The smartphone was launched a way back in March 2020 with Android 10, last year, it received its first-ever major OS upgrade in the form of Android 11. In September last year, Realme announced its Android 12 based Realme UI 3.0 custom skin. And earlier this year, started testing for the Realme X50 Pro 5G through an early access program, which later expanded for more users with an open beta program. After testing things up, the company has started rolling the Android 12 stable update to the Realme X50 Pro 5G. Read along for more details.
If you’re a Realme X50 Pro 5G owner, then you may have already known that Realme always shares the details of new software upgrades on its community forum. And this time is no different, as per the details, your smartphone needs to be running on any of these two software versions – RMX2076_11.C.23 / RMX2076_11.C.24. While the new Android 12 based build is seeding with RMX2076_11.F.05 build number.
Before moving ahead, make sure that your phone has at least 10GB of free storage, also make sure to charge your phone to at least 60%. At the moment, the update is in a rolling phase and will be available to everyone within a few days.
Moving to the features, then Realme is rolling the new OS with 3D icons, Omoji 3D avatars, AOD 2.0, dynamic theming, new privacy controls, refreshed user interface, PC connect, and much more. Obviously, users can also access the essentials of Android 12. Here’s the changelog, shared by Realme.
Realme UI 3.0 Stable update for Realme X50 Pro 5G – Changelog
- New Design
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
- More creative Always-On Display: Adds realmeow and Portrait silhouette to let you freely express yourself.
- Convenience & efficiency
- Adds “Background stream”, Apps in Background stream mode continue playing the audio of a video when you leave them or lock your phone
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- You can now double-tap the text in a conversation in the Messages app to enlarge the text for easy reading and editing.
- Security and privacy
- Optimizes spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, and NFC.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
If you’re using the Realme X50 Pro, then you can now update your phone to the stable Android 12. You can check the new updates from Settings > Software Updates.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy A53 Wallpapers [QHD+]
If you still have any queries, leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Stuff:
- Google Camera for Realme X50 Pro 5G
- Download Samsung Galaxy A73 Wallpapers
- Download MIUI 13 Wallpapers [FHD+]
Source: Realme Community