Realme has started testing the Realme UI based Android 10 update on Realme 5 and Realme 5s. The company has released an early access program for both phones, users can now join the program and test the company’s newest skin before the arrival of the official build. Usually, only a limited number of users can apply for the testing program, so if you want to taste the new features of Realme UI, via early access program. Then, Here’s how you can update your Realme 5s and Realme 5 to Realme UI.
The update popups up the Realme 5 & 5s with RMX1911EX_11_C.33 / RMX1925EX_11_C.33 software version and weighs around 2.82GB in size. It bags all the features of Android 10. Talking about the Realme UI then, It comes with Smart Sidebar, Assistive Ball Opacity, 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture support, new wallpapers, authentic design, and more. The newer build also bumps up your smartphone’s monthly security patch level.
So if you are eager to try Realme’s newest custom skin then don’t waste any further time and apply for the early access. Anyone can join the early access program, but it is available for a limited number of users (1500 Realme 5 users can apply for the Realme UI early access program). Here you can check the complete changelog.
Realme 5 & Realme 5s Android 10 Update (Open Beta) – Changelog
- Updated UI to realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
How to Apply for Realme 5 & 5s Realme UI Update [Early Access]
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon available at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trial Version.
- You can enter your information in the form, shared by the company.
- Once done, you’ll get the update via OTA (over-the-air).
- That’s it.
Note: Before applying for the Realme UI Trail version, make sure that your smartphone is running on the latest software version.
After applying for the early access program, you need to wait for some time and then check the system updates again. You can also, try it by restarting your device. If you’ve received the Realme UI update OTA, then make sure to take a complete backup of all data. As you can not revert back your device to the previous stable release.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme 5 & Realme 5 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop your comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Realme 6 & 6 Pro Wallpapers
- Download Realme Flash Tool
- How to Take a Long Screenshot on Android