Realme has opened up the Realme UI based Android 10 early access programme for Realme 2 Pro. Realme is all set to bring the second major OS update for its one of the most popular smartphone, the Realme 2 Pro was announced back in September 2018. As for now, only a limited number of people can get access to the Android 10 update. So, If you’re in a haste then you can join the early access programme. Here’s how you can get the Realme UI Beta update for Realme 2 Pro (Android 10 Beta early access).
Just a few days ago, the company released Realme UI early access program for Realme 5 & Realme 5s. Now, Realme 2 Pro users can get access to the features of Realme UI. As for now, the recruitment for Realme UI update is limited to 500 users only. The update knocks up all the units with the RMX1801EX_11_F.06 software version. This particular release weighs around 2.93GB in size. The newer build also brings April 2020 security patch on your device along with a bunch of new features and improvements to the system.
Talking about the details, then the update bring features like new intuitive UI, Assistive Ball Opacity, 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture support, Smart Sidebar, a slew number of new animations, focus mode, and more. This release also knocks up the Realme 2 Pro with a bunch of new stock wallpapers and charging animations. So if you are eager to try Realme’s newest custom skin then don’t waste any further time and apply for the early access. Before diving into the process, here’s your quick look at the changelog.
Realme 2 Pro Android 10 (Open Beta) – Changelog
- Updated UI to realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
How to Apply for Realme 2 Pro Realme UI Update [Early Access]
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon available at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trial Version.
- You can enter your information in the form, shared by the company.
- Once done, you’ll get the update via OTA (over-the-air).
- That’s it.
Note: Before applying for the Realme UI Trail version, make sure that your smartphone is running on the latest software version.
After applying for the early access program, you need to wait for some time and then check the system updates again. You can also, try it by restarting your device. If you’ve received the Realme UI update OTA, then make sure to take a complete backup of all data. As you can not revert back your device to the previous stable release.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme 2 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop your comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: