Two weeks back, Realme has started testing Realme UI based Android 10 update on the Realme 5 & Realme 5s. Now the company has released the Realme UI Early Access Programme for Realme 5i. However, the stable release will be pushed in the coming days. All Realme 5i users have been waiting impatiently for the last few days for Realme’s new UI. And finally, the company has brought it in the form of beta recruitment. If you want to update your device to Realme UI based Android 10. Then, here’s how you can grab Realme 5i Android 10 Update (Realme UI Beta).
This month, Realme pushes the Realme UI as a beta update to its four budget phones including, Realme 2 Pro, Realme 5, Realme 5s, and now on Realme 5i. For Realme 5 & 5s, the company has brought the Android 10 beta recruitment program with 1500 slots. But this time, no information about the slots has been shared by the company. While there are some users reported that the beta recruitment program for Realme 5i knocks up with 1500 slots. The update is rolling with RMX2030EX_11.C.37 build version and weighs around 2.83GB in size.
In terms of features, then the Realme 5i Realme UI update comes with the new user interface, navigation gestures 3.0, focus mode, new wallpapers, charging animations, the floating window for screen recorder, dynamic weather ringtone, and more. The newer software build also brings the latest version of the monthly security patch on your device. Now you can check the Realme 5i Realme UI Update (Beta) changelog.
Realme 5i Realme UI Update (Beta) – Changelog
- Updated UI to realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
How to Apply for Realme 5i Android 10 Update [Early Access]
Before updating your device make sure to charge your device up to at least 60%. This is a beta update, so you may acquaint with some bugs while using the device in day to day life. You can not revert back to the previous stable build after updating to the Realme UI via the Early Access Programme. So, here are the steps by which you can update your Realme 5i to Android 10.
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon available at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trial Version.
- You can enter your information in the form, shared by the company.
- Once done, you’ll get the update via OTA (over-the-air).
- That’s it.
Note: Before applying for the Realme UI Trail version, make sure that your smartphone is running on the latest software version (or RMX2030EX_11.A.19 for Realme 5i).
After applying for the early access program, you need to wait for some time and then check the system updates again. You can also, try it by restarting your device. If you’ve received the Realme UI update OTA, then make sure to take a complete backup of all data.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme 5i
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop your comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: