Oppo’s spin-off Realme announces Realme UI 5.0 early access program for Realme GT 2 Pro. The smartphone OEM has been testing the Android 14 upgrade since May, starting with a build based on Realme UI 4.0, which itself was built upon Android 13. However, this marks the first release of an early version of their forthcoming custom skin, Realme UI 5.0.
Realme has officially shared all details on its community forum. It’s worth noting that there are a limited number of seats available, so you might want to be quick if you want to taste the new skin on your device. One thing to keep in mind is, that your smartphone needs to be running on RMX3301_18.104.22.1683 (EX01) software version number.
The company also revealed a list of features coming with Realme UI 5.0, here are the complete changes.
Realme UI 5.0 Early Access for Realme GT 2 Pro – New Features
- Enhanced Security and Privacy:
- Improved management of photo and video-related permissions for safer app access.
- Performance Optimization:
- Enhanced system stability, faster app launches, and smoother animations.
- System Improvements:
- Expanded list of supported apps for APP Cloner.
- Media Output settings in Control Center for long-term use.
- Updated Design:
- Refreshing, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable visual experience.
- Added new ringtones and revamped system notification sounds.
- Enhanced system animations for even smoother transitions.
As always early access builds are not primarily focused on normal usage, here’s the list of known issues on the update.
Realme UI 5.0 Early Access for Realme GT 2 Pro – Known Issues
- When using floating windows, sliding the desktop may not work. You can fix this by pulling down the status bar.
- Glance Lock-screen is not available in realme UI 5.0 Early Access; it will be introduced in future updates.
If you want to try out the Android 14 based Realme UI 5.0 early access beta on your Realme GT 2 Pro, then make sure to your phone is running on RMX3301_22.214.171.1243 (EX01). Another thing to keep in mind is to charge your phone to at least 60% and take a backup of important data.
- Android 14 Compatible Devices – Complete List (All OEMs)
- OnePlus is going to release its Android 14 skin on September 25
- Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Flex Window in Action – Features!
- Download OnePlus 11R Genshin Impact Edition Wallpapers
- Download Google Camera 8.7 for OnePlus 11