Last month, Realme started recruiting beta testers for its newest Realme UI 2.0 skin on Realme 5 Pro through early access program. Three days ago, the company announced open beta program in which users can take a part. Yes, the open beta program is live and any Realme 5 Pro user can join the program to taste the features of upcoming Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 OS. Here you can check everything about the Realme 5 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta update.
As per the prerequisites, Realme wants you to update your phone to RMX1971EX_11.C.14 or newer software version. The open beta program access is limited to users, whose phone is running on afore-mentioned version. While sharing the information about open beta program, Realme also list some known issues, which you can check here, before updating your device.
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
In terms of features and changes, then the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 open beta comes with features like new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and much more. Realme 5 Pro users can also access basic Android 11 features.
The best thing is, some users have already started receiving update on their smartphone after participated in the open beta program. Here’s a screenshot shared by a user on Realme community forum. It measures around 719MB in size.
Now you’re familiar with both the changes and issues, if you’re using the Realme 5 Pro and want to taste the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 skin, then you can follow these steps to join open beta program.
Realme 5 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta
- Open Settings on your Realme smartphone.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon placed at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trial Version.
- You can enter your information in the form shared by the company.
- After entering all the details click on Apply Now.
After submitting the details, you’ll receive the update via special OTA, simply download the update and start using the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update. I suggest you to take a backup of important data before downloading the update, also charge your smartphone to at least 50%.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme 5 Pro
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: