In December last year, Realme started testing its latest Realme UI 2.0 skin on the Realme 6 Pro and Narzo 20 Pro via closed beta program. And a select number of people participated to the closed beta program for testing the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 on their device. We can expect that the open beta patch bags a slew of improvements alongside the standard features of Realme UI 2.0. After testing the update, Realme has now announced the Realme UI 2.0 open beta program for both Realme 6 Pro and Realme Narzo 20 Pro.
As always, Realme shared the information about the open beta through its community forum. The company recommends users to update their device to the latest available software. If you’re using the Realme 6 Pro then you need to update your device to RMX2061_11.A.45 version, while the Narzo 20 Pro users running on RMX2161PU_11.A.83 / RMX2161PU_11.A.87 can take a part to the Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Update.
Talking about the changes and features, then the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 open beta update comes with a plethora of new features. The list include features such as new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and much more. Realme 6 and Narzo 20 Pro users can also access the essentials of Android 11. The company has also mentioned details about the common issues available in Realme UI 2.0 open beta update.
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Update for Realme 6 Pro and Narzo 20 Pro
Realme UI 2.0 open beta is finally available for the Realme 6 Pro and Realme Narzo 20 Pro. If you’re using any of these phones and want to update your device to the newer update, then you can follow the below process, but before diving to the steps, make sure to take a backup of important data and also charge your smartphone to at least 60%.
How to get Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Update on Realme 6 Pro and Realme Narzo 20 Pro
- Open Settings on your Realme smartphone.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon placed at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trail Version.
- You can enter your information in the form shared by the company.
- Once done, you’ll receive a special OTA to update your smartphone to Realme UI 2.0.
- That’s it.
After entering the details, you’ll receive the Realme UI 2.0 open beta update on your device via special OTA.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme 6 Pro
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: