Two months ago, Realme announced the Realme UI 2.0 early access program for Realme 3 Pro. The early access program’s build is not that stable and also select number of users can participate in the program. So, if you’ve missed participating the early access program, now you can get the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 on your Realme 3 Pro through open beta program. Realme has just shared information about Realme UI 2.0 open beta program for Realme 3 Pro. Here you can check everything about it.
In case you want to taste the features of new skin, then make sure that your phone is running on RMX1851EX_11.C.17 / RMX1851EX_11.C.18 software version. If your Realme 3 Pro’s software is already up to date, then you can participate the open beta program. After joining the beta program, you’ll receive the update via special OTA and it is going to be big in size in comparison to normal OTA updates.
The company also mention known issues while sharing information on its community forum. These are the known issues in Realme UI 2.0 open beta for Realme 3 Pro.
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
In terms of visual changes and features, then Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update bags features such as new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and much more. Apart from that, the essential features of Android 11 are also available in this build.
Realme 3 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta update
- Open Settings on your Realme smartphone.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon placed at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trial Version.
- You can enter your information in the form shared by the company.
- After entering all the details click on Apply Now.
After submitting the details, you’ll receive the update via special OTA, simply download the update and start using the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update.
Before downloading the OTA take a backup of important data before downloading the update, also charge your smartphone to at least 60%.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme 3 Pro
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Wallpapers
- iOS 15 / iPadOS 15 Wallpapers [4K Resolution]
- Windows 11 Wallpapers [4K Resolution]