Realme announced the Narzo 30 Pro 5G in March with Realme UI based Android 10 OS. And the device is slated to receive Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update in Q3 of 2021. With that being, last month, the company started testing its newest skin on the Narzo 30 Pro 5G via early access program. Now the news comes out that, the company has opened up beta program for everyone, so, if you’re using the Narzo 30 Pro 5G, you can now taste the new features of Realme UI 2.0. Here you can check all about Realme Narzo 30 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Update.
Talking about the details, then the open beta program already goes live for the Narzo 30 Pro 5G users. However, the open beta program is limited to users running on RMX2111PU_11.A.35 / RMX2111PU_11.A.37 software version. As this is an open beta program, there’s no need to be worried about the number of seats available in this program. Realme also shares a list of known issues.
Here’s the list of known issues available in Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta program.
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
In terms of features and changes, then the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 beta comes with features such as a number of big changes such as new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and much more. Realme Narzo 30 Pro users can also access basic Android 11 features.
As for now, the changelog is not available to us, but you can access the afore-listed features after updating your device.
Now you’re familiar with both the changes and issues, if you’re using the Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G and want to taste the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 skin, then you can follow these steps to join open beta program.
Realme Narzo 30 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta
- Open Settings on your Realme smartphone.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon placed at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trial Version.
- You can enter your information in the form shared by the company.
- After entering all the details click on Apply Now.
After submitting the details, you’ll receive the update via special OTA, simply download the update and start using the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update. I suggest you to take a backup of important data before downloading the update, also charge your smartphone to at least 50%.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme Narzo 30 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then leave them down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 Wallpapers
- Download BGMI Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setups