Realme follows a quite long process for releasing stable updates just like stock Android. It helps them to minimize bugs and improve performance. The first stage which is Realme UI 2.0 Early access or closed beta was released in February 2021 for Realme C12 and Realme C15. And now after testing it for three months Realme opens Realme UI 2.0 open beta registration for Realme C12 and Realme C15. Here we will share more information about Realme C12 & Realme C15 Realme UI 2.0 update.
Both Realme C12 and C15 are budget phones released last year and both phones are eligible for Android 11. Realme C12 and Realme C15 are currently running on Android 10 based Realme UI. As of now, Realme already released stable Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 for a bunch of flagship and mid-range Realme phones. And they are working on the remaining devices.
Luckily Realme opens the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta for Realme C12 & Realme C15 users. Now it seems like Realme C12 and C15 could be the next budget phones to get the stable Android 11.
For those who don’t know about Realme UI open beta, it is the last beta testing stage which will be released as a stable build if they don’t find any major bug. It means if you get the Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta version on Realme C12 & C15, you can expect it to function just like any stable update.
Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta for Realme C12 & C15 is now available starting 11th May. And as you know they accept only limited applications on a first come first serve basis. So, make sure to apply for Realme C12 Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta early to book your slot.
You can follow the steps given below to apply for Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta on Realme C12 & C15 if you want to test the Android 11 early.
- Charge your phone to at least 60%
- Update your device to the required UI version→[RMX2189_11.A.93/RMX2189_11.A.87]
- Take a full backup of your phone
- At least 5GB of free space required
How to Apply for Realme UI 2.0 Beta on Realme C12/C15
- Open Settings on your Realme C12 or C15.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon placed at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trial Version.
- You can enter your information in the form shared by the company.
- Once done, you’ll receive a special OTA to update your smartphone to Realme UI 2.0.
- That’s it. Check for FAQs here.
Realme officials will review your application and then the Android 11 updates will be pushed to your Realme C12/C15. You can also roll back your device to Android 10 following a guide mentioned in FAQs in Realme forum.
Now coming to Realme C12/C15 Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta features, then you can expect many changes and new features as well. Also, you may see the latest Android security patch. Luckily the changelog is available from early access, which will be the same for the Open Beta as well. Below you can check out the changelog.
Realme C12/C15 Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta – Changelog
Personalize the user interface to make it your own.
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark Mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added ‘”Optimized night Charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- Added “Tone Tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer Mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- Added “System Cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App Lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can now quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions.
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission Manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just look.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time.
- Added “Sound Amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme C12 [Latest]
If you’ve any queries, then leave them down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: