Both Realme X and Realme XT were announced back in 2019 with ColorOS based Android Pie 9.0 OS. Last year, both the Realme X and Realme XT receives its first major OS upgrade, known as Realme UI based Android 10 update. Now both models are set to get second major OS based on Android 11. Last month, the company started testing its newest skin via early access program. Now any user holding these phones get access to the upcoming Realme UI 2.0 skin via open beta program. Here you can check everything about Realme X and Realme XT Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta update.
As per the requirements shared by the Realme in its community forum, the open beta access is limited to Realme X users running on RMX1901EX_11_C.11 software version and RMX1921EX_11.C.13 is the requirement for Realme XT. As it is a major release, it may require a huge amount of data for downloading the update. As this is an open beta program, there’s no need to be worried about the number of seats available in this program.
The company also shares a list of known issues, here you can check issues available in Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta for Realme X and Realme XT.
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
Talking about the features and changes, then you can use all the features available in Realme UI 2.0 and Android 11. In terms of details, then you can access a new notification panel, power menu, AODs, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and much more. The update will also improve security of your smartphone.
As for now, the changelog is not available to us, but you can access the afore-listed features after updating your device.
Now you’re familiar with both the changes and issues, if you’re using the Realme X or XT and want to taste the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 skin, then you can follow these steps to join open beta program.
Realme X and Realme XT Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta
- Open Settings on your Realme smartphone.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon placed at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trial Version.
- You can enter your information in the form shared by the company.
- After entering all the details click on Apply Now.
After submitting the details, you’ll receive the update via special OTA, simply download the update and start using the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update. I suggest you to take a backup of important data before downloading the update, also charge your smartphone to at least 50%.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme XT
If you’ve any queries, then leave them down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: