Last year’s affordable smartphone, aka, Realme C3 starts receiving its first major OS upgrade – the Android 11 update based on Realme UI 2.0. The device was announced with Realme UI 1.0 based Android 10 OS. In March this year, the company initially started testing its newest skin on the device. After testing the alpha build for months, the device received beta patch last month with more stability. And now there’s a news floating on social media that Realme C3 is getting the stable Realme UI 2.0 update. Here’s everything you need to know about Realme C3 Android 11 update.
At the time of writing this article, Realme has not confirm the roll out on its community forum. But the Realme C3 users opted open beta program are ostensibly receiving the stable Android 11 update on their device. The latest patch knocks up the device with RMX2027_11_C.04 version number. The OTA for beta users ponders around 168MB for download. We can assume that the update will made its appearance for everyone within a few days or in a week.
In terms of changes and features, then Realme packs its newest skin with a flurry of useful features. The list dawns new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and more. There’s no doubt that Realme C3 users can also use the essentials of Android 11 after updating to this patch.
Although, the official changelog is not available to us, but the update is going to bring afore-mentioned features to the Realme C3. Here’s the screenshot, shared by a user of receiving Realme UI 2.0 stable update on the company’s community forum.
Realme C3 Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) Update
Realme C3 users can now update their smartphone to the first major OS upgrade. As said earlier, the update is not officially out yet, but there are some best practices you can follow to receive OTA on time. The company always recommends users to be updated to newest available software version to receive upcoming updates on time. So, if your phone is running on older version make sure to update it to the newer software.
If you’re running on open beta, then you can move to the Settings > Software Updates to check if the new update is available or not. In case, it is not available on your phone, I suggest you to wait for a few days.
In case you’ve received the update, then before updating your smartphone, make sure to take a backup of important data and charge your smartphone to at least 50%.
Update: Realme officially confirms roll out of Android 11 update for Realme C3
The company recommend users to update their device to RMX2020_11_A.63 software version to get the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update. You can move on to company’s community forum for information regarding known issues and Android 10 rollback file.
Here’s the full changelog of Realme C3 Android 11 update.
Personalise the user interface to make it your own
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “”Low battery message””: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- You can change the Game Assistant call-up method.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme C3
If you’ve any queries, then leave them down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: