Android 14 is finally going live for non-Pixel phones through the beta program. A bunch of phones have received the first Android 14 beta which includes Vivo X90 Pro, iQOO 11, Xiaomi 13, Xiaomi 13 Pro, Xiaomi 12T, and the list goes on. Realme GT 2 Pro is also one of the devices to get the Android 14 beta.
As you know that at this time many OEMs release new Android beta for their latest flagship devices in partnership with Google. Realme partnered with Google once again and released the first Android 14 beta for Realme GT 2 Pro which is the company’s top device.
Android 14 is the next major Android version that will get a bunch of new features announced at the Google I/O event. Some of the features are already available in the latest Android 14 beta that will be available on the Realme GT 2 Pro as well after updating to beta.
Well, who is this update for? Early beta builds are for developers who want to test their apps on the latest beta or users who just want to try out new features but are aware of all the risks. Installing the beta build is quite easy but you need to pay extra attention to avoid any problems. Since this is the first beta build, there may be many bugs in the update.
Download Android 14 Beta Firmware for Realme GT 2 Pro
To get your hands on the Android 14 beta, you don’t need to apply for the beta program or fill out any application. The process includes downloading the official firmware and installing the firmware directly on the device. If you want to try the Android 14 beta on your Realme GT 2 Pro, download the firmware from the link below.
- Realme GT 2 Pro Android 14 Beta Firmware (RMX3301_F.01)
- Take a backup of your data
- Charge your phone to at least 50%
- Make sure you are aware of all risks
- The firmware is only for Indian Variant
How to Get Android 14 Beta on Realme GT 2 Pro
- Copy the downloaded firmware on your Phone. Make sure to copy it to the root location (outside of every folder).
- Turn on Developer Options on your phone by tapping build number 7-8 times (In Settings > About Device).
- Go back to Settings and then go to Software Update.
- Now tap the Gear icon in the right corner.
- Choose the local upgrade and select the Firmware you downloaded.
- Tap the Install button and the firmware will unpack.
- After installation, reboot your phone.
So are going to install the first Android 14 beta on your Realme GT 2 Pro? If you do install the beta, let us know your experience.