Realme starts rolling out the stable Android 13 based Realme UI 4.0 update to Narzo 50 5G. The new software comes out with a flurry of new features and enhancements. Yes, the wait is finally over, you can now upgrade your Narzo 50 5G to Realme UI 4.0 update.
In December, the company announced the stable upgrade for the “Pro” and now is the time for the vanilla Narzo 50 5G. Realme has officially confirmed the rollout through a community post on its forum. As always they suggest you to upgrade your device to the newest software to get the latest stable Realme UI 4.0 upgrade. For Realme Narzo 50 5G, the company recommends you install any of these builds – RMX3571_11.A.07, A.08, or A.10.
Currently, the update is available for select users, a broader rollout should follow in the coming days. As it is a big upgrade, it requires a huge amount of data for downloading, so make sure you have enough data and storage on your device.
Talking about the features and changes, the Realme Narzo 50 5G Android 13 update is rolling with features like updated AOD, a dynamic computing engine for performance enhancements, a Private Safe tool, support for more color palettes, large folders for the home screen, new editing tools for the screenshot, and more. Here’s the complete changelog for Realme Narzo 50 5G stable update.
- Aquamorphic Design
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Upgrades Doodle in Notes. You can now draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- Security & Privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots
- The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe
- The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- Health & Digital Wellbeing
- When in Kid Space, your browser app automatically switches to Kids mode to create a child-friendly space.
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Performance optimization
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
If you own the Realme Narzo 50 5G and want to update your phone to Android 13, then you can navigate to Settings > Software update and check for the new update. If the update is not available yet, then you can wait for a few days.
Make sure to charge your phone to at least 60% and also take a backup of important data before downloading the new update.
- Top intriguing features of Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Wallpapers [QHD+ Resolution]
- Stable Android 13 update rolling out to Realme GT Neo 2 5G
- Realme releases stable Android 13 for Realme 9i 5G and open beta for X7 Max