Last month, Realme expanded the Realme UI 2.0 beta program via open beta channel. Now Realme announces stable Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update for Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G. The device was announced this February with Realme UI 1.0 based Android 10 OS. Now it receives the big update with a slew of new features, improvements, and updated monthly security patch. Here you can check everything about Realme Narzo 30 Pro Android 11 Update.
The latest build knocks up the Narzo 30 Pro 5G with RMX2117_11.C.03 software version. Before moving to the details and features, it’s worth mentioning that the Android 11 update is limited to users running on any of these versions – RMX2111PU_11.A.35 / RMX2111PU_11.A.37 / RMX2111PU_11.A.39.
Talking about the features and changes, then the update bags a number of new features such as new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and more. Here’s the complete changelog shared by Realme on its community forum.
Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 Update for Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G – Changelog
Personalise the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colours from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimised the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customised.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimised vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimised “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by name, install time or usage frequency to find an app more quickly.
Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- More powerful SOS functions
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimised “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the Game Assistant call-up method.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimised the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- You can create multiple backups for your phone.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Android 11 Update
For the time being, the update is rolling in India over-the-air, some users have already received the update. Hopefully, it will be available to everyone within a few days. You can move to the Settings > Software Updates to check the newer updates, as there are some times when we don’t get the OTA notification. In case there’s no update, then you’ll get it within a few days.
Before updating your smartphone, make sure to take a backup of important data and charge your smartphone to at least 50%. In case if you want to go back to Android 10 from Android 11, you can manually install the Android 10 zip file from Stock Recovery.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme Narzo 30 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then leave them down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: