In the month of June, Narzo 20A owners got the first look of company’s Android-11 based Realme UI 2.0 skin via early access program. Since then, the Realme Narzo 20A users were waiting for the stable build of Android 11 update. Now if you’re Narzo 20A owner, then I’ve good news for you! Realme has started pushing the stable build of Realme UI 2.0 to Narzo 20A with a flurry of new features and enhancements. Read along to know more about the Realme Narzo 20A Android 11 stable update.
Like every other update, the company shares the information about the new build through a community post on its forum. And as per the information, your smartphone needs to be updated to RMX2050EX_11.A.31_0310 / RMX2050EX_11.A.33_0330, any of these two software version numbers. If your phone is up to date, then you’ll get the new firmware very soon. However, if your phone is running on older software, then first you need to update it to the afore-listed builds and then joins the Realme UI 2.0 club via OTA.
Realme is seeding the new firmware, which is based on Android 11 with RMX2050EX_11.A.05 build number. And the new build bags a bunch of new features including new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and more. Obviously, you can also access the Android 11 essentials. The company also shares the changelog, here’s the complete release notes, you can check before upgrading.
Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update for Realme Narzo 20A – Changelog
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Optimised the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customised
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by name, install time or usage frequency to find an app more quickly.
Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Realme Narzo 20A Android 11 Stable Update
Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 stable update is finally available for the Realme Narzo 20A users. If you’re using the Narzo 20A then you can head over to the Settings > System Updates and check the new updates. However, as for now, the update is in a rolling phase and might take some time to reach every phone. In case there’s no update, then you’ll get it within a few days.
Before updating your smartphone, make sure to take a backup of important data and charge your smartphone to at least 50%. In case if you want to go back to Android 10 from Android 11, you can manually install the Android 10 zip file from Stock Recovery.
You May Also Like – Download Google Pixel Wallpapers Collection
If you’ve any queries, then leave them down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles:
- Realme UI 3.0 Features, Release Date, and More
- Download Windows 11 Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Download Pixel 6 Pro Wallpapers [FHD+]
Source: Realme Community