Realme UI 2.0 is the latest Custom OS based on Android 11 limited for Realme phones. As of now, only a few Realme phones managed to get the latest update. And now Realme Narzo 20 is also getting the stable Android 11 update after almost 3 months of beta testing. If you are a Realme Narzo 20 owner then you get to experience Android 11 on your phone. Here you will know everything about the Realme Narzo 20 Android 11 update.
Realme Narzo 20 is a popular budget phone released last year with Android 10 based Realme UI 1.0. And so, this will be the first major update for the device since its release. Realme officially announced the Realme Narzo 20 Realme UI 2.0 update release in Realme Community forum. The stable update is available for Realme Narzo 20 with build version RMX2193_11.C.06. As it’s a major update you should expect it to weigh above 1GB.
Now coming to new features and changes then you will get to use many new features like UI changes along with bug fixes. The Realme UI 2.0 update for Realme Narzo 20 includes Android 11 features as well as Realme UI 2.0 features. You can check the full changelog below.
Realme Narzo 20 Realme UI 2.0 Changelog
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones
If you have tried the Android 11 beta program on your Realme Narzo 20 then you most probably experienced these features.
How to Update Realme Narzo 20 to Android 11
As usual the stable Android 11 update is rolling out in batches. It means some users may already have received the update on their phones. But if you are not among these lucky users, then you may have to wait for the update to arrive on your device.
There are some requirements that you need to follow to get the stable Android 11 on your Realme Narzo 20. First, make sure to update your phone to the latest version A.25 (RMX2193_11.A.25). And second, take a full backup of your phone before updating. Also charge your phone to at least 60% to avoid bootloop.
If the update is not available for your device yet, then you can manually check for the update. Sometimes over the air update doesn’t appear in the notification and so checking manually will let you know about the available update. To manually check for update, go to Settings > Software Update. It will show the available update, then hit the Download and Install button.
Realme will also provide the official update file, and once it is available, we will share with you.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 8.0 for Realme Narzo 20 & 20 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then make sure to leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: