Realme is continuously releasing stable Android 11 updates for remaining devices especially in the last couple of months. And now Realme starts rolling stable Android 11 for Realme Narzo 10 the same day after rolling out the update for Realme C3. Apart from the Android 11 for Narzo 10, the OEM also opens Narzo 10A Realme UI 2.0 open beta application. Check out more to know what’s new in the Android 11 update for Realme Narzo 10.
Realme Narzo 10 is the first Narzo device released about a year ago. The phone was launched with Android 10 based Realme UI out of the box. And so the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 for Narzo 10 will be the first major update for the device. The early access for the device was released in the first quarter. And finally, after a long testing period, stable Android 11 for Narzo 10 is rolling out.
As expected the latest Realme UI 2.0 update for Narzo 10 comes with plenty of new features and UI changes. The Android 11 stable update for Narzo 10 comes with build number RMX2040_11_C.07. And considering recent Realme UI 2.0 updates, you can expect the update size to be around 1GB or more. Let’s now check the full changelog.
Realme Narzo 10 Android 11 Changelog
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep.
Android 11 for Realme Narzo 10
As usual, Realme announced the Android 11 update for Narzo 10 on their official forum. And as you know like other updates, this will be also available in batches. It means for some narzo 10 users, it will be available now and for remaining users, it will roll out in the next few days. If you have a Nazo 10 then you can expect the Android 11 over the air update notification on your device. But sometimes users do not get update notifications and in that case, you can manually check for the update in System Update Settings.
Before updating your device, you need to make sure of some important points:
- Charge your phone to at least 50%
- Take a full backup
- Your phone should be running latest Android 10 version (RMX2040_11_A.47)
- Make sure atleast 5GB space is available
Once you get the update, you can install Android 11 on your Realme Narzo 10. After installing the update, reboot your phone and enjoy new features.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme X7
If you’ve any queries, then leave them down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: