Last week, the Big Boi of Narzo 30 lineup, aka, the Narzo 30 Pro received Android 11 update. Now the Narzo 30A users have started receiving stable Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update. The newest OS bags a number of visual changes alongside the standard features of Android 11. Here you can check everything about the stable Realme UI 2.0 update for Realme Narzo 30A.
The company has confirmed the roll out by sharing a post on its community forum. As always, for the first few days or hours the update is limited to users opted beta program, while others will get it later. If you want to get the update on time, then make sure that your phone is running on RMX3171_11.A.19 / RMX3171_A.17 software version.
In terms of changes, then the update knocks up with number of new features such as new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and more. Here’s the complete changelog shared by Realme on its community forum.
Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 Update for Narzo 30A – Changelog
Personalise the user interface to make it your own
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Added “Optimised night charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep.
Apart from the changelog, the company also mentioned the known issues in its forum post. So, if you’re going to update your smartphone to the new software update, make sure to read out the known issues as well.
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning. so, the system will occupy more CPU, memory and other resources, which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
We suggest that you can leave it for 5 hours after the phone is fully charged or use the mobile phone for 3 days normally, then your device will get back to normal.
If you’re okay with the afore-listed issues, then you can upgrade your smartphone to the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update. You can check the new updates in the Settings > Software Updates to check the newer updates, as there are some times when we don’t get the OTA notification. In case there’s no update, then you’ll get it within a few days.
Before updating your smartphone, make sure to take a backup of important data and charge your smartphone to at least 50%. In case if you want to go back to Android 10 from Android 11, you can manually install the Android 10 zip file from Stock Recovery.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme Narzo 30A
If you’ve any queries, then leave them down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Wallpapers
- Download Pixel 6 Pro Wallpapers [FHD+]
- How to Access Hidden Remote in YouTube app while casting