The Android 13 party started a few weeks back for non-Pixel phones, and more devices are joining the party every week. Some Realme phones have also received the stable Android 13 update. The Realme GT Neo 3 is now the latest device from Realme to get the stable Android 13 update based on realme UI 3. The update comes with a lot of new features, which you can read about below in this article.
Realme GT Neo 3 has already passed the closed beta and open beta testing. And finally, after a short wait, the update is available to the public. The phone was launched with Android 12 towards the end of the first quarter of this year. And so this is the first major update for the device. Do remember that Realme UI 4 is yet to be announced globally and hence the Android 13 update comes with Realme UI 3.
Realme GT Neo 3 is getting the Android 13 update with build number RMX3561_11.C.12 and the update for Realme GT Neo 3 150W comes with build number RMX3563_11.C.12. As usual your phone must be on the latest stable build (A.15 or A.16) to receive the Android 13 update.
As mentioned earlier the Android 13 update brings a bunch of new features to Realme GT Neo 3. It comes with features such as Aquamorphic design, new and big widgets, improved multi screen connect, and more. You can check the full changelog below.
Realme GT Neo 3 Android 13 Changelog
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default • You can search content online and on your device.
- Optimizes Multi-Screen Connect. You can open multiple mobile apps on a connected PC for efficient multitasking.
- Adds Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Adds Omoji to let you fully express yourself with customized avatars.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
Security & privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots • The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Optimizes Private Safe- The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
The Android 13 update for Realme GT Neo 3 is rolling out in batches. This means you may get the update late so make sure to check for the update regularly. You can manually check for the update in Settings.
In case you want to rollback to Android 13 for some reason, then you can manually install the downgrade file through the recovery mode.
Before updating your phone, make sure to back up your data and charge the phone to at least 50%.