Realme has started rolling out the stable Android 12-centric Realme UI 3.0 update for Realme GT Neo 2. The company had started testing its newest skin in December last year and announced the open beta program last month. As soon as the test is completed, Realme rolls out the final build to the GT Neo 2. Obviously, the upgrade comes with a slew of new UI changes, features, and improvements. Here you can check everything about the Realme GT Neo 2 Android 12 stable update.
Realme kicks off the new software update for GT Neo 2 with the RMX3370_11.C.04 build number and it measures approx. 1.21GB in size at least for the users who opted beta program. It may weigh more for the non-beta users, you can upgrade your phone quickly by connecting to a WiFi network. As always Realme has officially confirmed the rollout through its community forum, and as per the details, make sure that your phone needs to be running on RMX3370_11.A.08 version, also your phone should have at least 10GB of free storage space.
Moving to the changes, then Realme GT Neo 2 Realme UI 3.0 update comes with new 3D icons, Omoji 3D avatars, AOD 2.0, dynamic theming, new privacy controls, refreshed user interface, PC connect, and much more. Obviously, users can also access the essentials of Android 12. Here’s the changelog, shared by Realme.
Realme UI 3.0 Stable update for Realme GT Neo 2 – Changelog
- New Design
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
- More creative Always-On Display: Adds realmeow and Portrait silhouette to let you freely express yourself.
- Convenience & efficiency
- Adds “Background stream”: Apps in Background stream mode continue playing the audio of a video when you leave them or lock your phone.
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- Security and privacy
- Privacy-related functions including Privacy protection, Passwords, and Emergency call can now all be found in Phone Manager.
- Optimizes spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, and NFC.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
If you’re using the Realme GT Neo 2, then you can now update your phone to the stable Android 12. You can check the new updates from Settings > Software Updates.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy A53 Wallpapers [QHD+]
If you still have any queries, leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Stuff:
- Download Poco X4 Pro 5G Wallpapers
- Google Camera for Realme GT Master Edition
- Download Google Camera for Realme X7 Max 5G
- MIUI 13 Features, Eligible Devices, and more
- Download MIUI 13 Wallpapers [FHD+]
Source: Realme Community