In the first quarter of 2021, Realme released Android 11 beta for some Realme phones including Narzo 20 Pro. Now Realme is finally pushing the stable Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 update for Realme Narzo 20 Pro. It has already appeared on many Narzo 20 Pro phones. Check out more to know about Realme Narzo 20 Pro Android 11 update.
The Q1 2021 was all about the Realme UI 2.0 Open beta for most of the Realme phones, and now after testing updates for a while Realme is pushing stable Android 11 one by one. And now Realme Narzo 20 Pro is the latest Realme device to receive the Android 11 update. Android 11 is currently available only for the Realme Narzo 20 Pro and not the vanilla variant.
The device was released last year with Android 10 out of the box. And this will be the first major update for the device. Coming to more details on Android 11 for Narzo 20 Pro, the update is available with build number RMX2151PU_11.C.09. Since it is a big update expect the update size more than an incremental update. Luckily the changelog is now available which you can find in the next section.
Android 11 for Realme Narzo 20 Pro Changelog
Personalise the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colours from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimised the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customised.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimised vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimised “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by name, install time or usage frequency to find an app more quickly.
Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified contacts.
- More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimised “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the Game Assistant call-up method.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Optimised the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro Android 11
The Realme UI 2.0 update for Narzo 20 Pro is now live in batches. As usual, Realme announced the update on their forum. Since the update is available in batches, some users may get the update on the very first batch, while some users will have to wait for few more days. If you are a beta tester then you can directly update your phone from Settings.
Sometimes update notification does not show up and in that case, you can check for the update manually. To check for Narzo 20 Pro Android 11, go to Settings > Software Update and refresh the page. Before updating your smartphone, make sure to take a backup of important data and charge your smartphone to at least 50%.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 8.0 for Realme Narzo 20 & 20 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then leave them down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: