Recently Realme released the stable build of Android 11 for a bunch of its phones. And Realme X2 is the latest device to receive Android 11. Yes, the Realme X2 Android 11 is finally rolling out. Like other Realme phones, the update is based on Realme UI 2.0 which is the custom UI for Realme phones. Here you will know about the stable Android 11 for Realme X2 and how to get it.
The Realme X2 Pro also received the Android 11 update starting this month. And in the coming days, we will see more Android 11 updates for Realme devices considering the fact that Android 12 is almost near to Public release. Going through the Realme UI old records, Realme UI 3.0 will be available within a month of the Android 12 public release. Here you can check more about Realme UI 3.0.
As usual, Realme made the Realme X2 Android 11 update official on their official forum. The stable Android 11 for Realme X2 is now rolling out with build number RMX1992EX_11.F.20/ RMX1992AEX_11.F.20. Realme X2 was launched in 2019 with Android 9 out of the box. And its first major update was Android 10 and Android 11 will be the second major update for the device.
The Android 11 based One UI 2.0 update brings some notable changes and the June 2021 Security patch on Realme X2. Below you can check the full changelog of the Android 11 update for Realme X2.
Realme X2 Android 11 Update Changelog
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Added “Optimized night charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep.
Android 11 for Realme X2 (Stable)
The stable Android 11 update is already available to some users who shared the update on different platforms. And if you are also the Realme X2 owner, expect the update soon if you haven’t received it already. It is a staged rollout which means the update release in batches so some users may get it early while the remaining users get it after a few days.
To update your Realme X2 to Android 11, make sure you are on the latest Android 10 version. You can manually check for the update by heading over to the Settings > Software Update > download the new build if available.
Also, before updating your smartphone, make sure to take a backup of important data and charge your smartphone to at least 50%.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme X2
If you’ve any queries, then leave them down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: