Realme has done a decent job in providing the Android 13 update to eligible devices. Yes, a big chunk of phones have already received the new software, but still, there are some pending phones. Today, the company has started rolling out the stable Android 13-centric Realme UI 4.0 software to Realme C25s and Realme Narzo 50A.
Following the previous trends, the company officially share rollout details on its community forum and as per the details, the update is currently rolling out to the users who are running on the latest version of the software. Whether you own a Realme C25s or Narzo 50A, your phone must be running on either build version C.16 or C.17 to be eligible for the update.
As Realme UI 4.0 based Android 13 is a major software upgrade, it needs a big chunk of data for downloading, so you must have at least 10GB of free space on your device. The company also recommends users fully charge the device before installing the new software upgrade.
Realme is pushing the new Android 13 software upgrade with a big list of features and changes. The list of changes includes updated AOD, a dynamic computing engine for performance enhancements, a Private Safe tool, support for more color palettes, large folders for the home screen, new editing tools for the screenshot, and more. You can also expect the newer monthly security patch.
The wait is finally over, Realme C25s and Narzo 50A owners can upgrade their phones to Android 13 by navigating to Settings > Software Update > check for the new updates if there is a new update available then install it on your device. You will receive the upgrade with F.16 version number.
Here’s the complete change of Realme UI 4.0 for these two phones.
- Aquamorphic Design
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colours for enhanced visual comfort.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadows to simulate the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Optimises the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimises fonts for better readability.
- Optimises system icons by using the latest colour scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimises illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Upgrades Doodle in Notes. You can now draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- Security & Privacy
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- Health & Digital Wellbeing
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
Make sure to take a backup of important data before installing the update on your device.
- How To Send Large Files on WhatsApp [Android, iOS, and PC]
- Download Realme 11 Pro+ Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Realme releases Android 14 Beta for Realme GT 2 Pro
- Realme 8 Pro starts receiving stable Android 13 Update (Realme UI 4.0)
- Stable Android 13 update arrives on Realme 9 (Realme UI 4.0)