Two months ago, Realme originally started testing its Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 skin on the Realme C21. Last month, the open beta program went live. Now the company has kicked-off the stable update of Android 11 for Realme C21. As obvious, the latest update bags a slew of useful features, enhancements, and fixes. Read along to know more about Realme C21 Android 11 stable update.
Oppo’s sibling Realme has seeded the latest firmware with RMX3061PU_11.C.03 build number. As always, the company mentioned the required version details as well, make sure that your Realme C21 is running on the RMX3061PU_11.A.53 software version. However, in case you’re running on the older version and want to upgrade your device to Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11, then first you need to update your device to A.53 build and then you’ll receive the newly released major OS upgrade.
Talking about the changes, then Realme C21 users can access features like new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and more after updating to Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 OS. The update will also bump up the monthly security patch alongside the other improvements. Here you can check the complete changelog.
Realme C21 Android 11 update – Changelog
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Added “Optimized night charging”: An Al algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep
Realme C21 has just received its first major OS upgrade and it is a major upgrade it weighs more than usual OTA updates. As mentioned earlier, your smartphone needs to be updated on the latest version to get Realme UI 2.0 update on time.
If you’re using the Realme C21 then you’ll receive the new update within a few days. You can check the new updates in the Settings > Software Updates to check the newer updates, as there are some times when we don’t get the OTA notification. In case there’s no update, then you’ll get it within a few days.
Before updating your smartphone, make sure to take a backup of important data and charge your smartphone to at least 50%. In case if you want to go back to Android 10 from Android 11, you can manually install the Android 10 zip file from Stock Recovery.
You May Also Like – Download Google Pixel Wallpapers Collection
If you’ve any queries, then leave them down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: