Realme has started rolling out a new update for the Realme C1 & Realme 2. Both phones were launched in September 2018, ran on Android Oreo-based ColorOS 5.2, later this year Android Pie lands on both the devices. Now the company drops yet another update which brings Dark Mode and November 2019 security patch. Here you can Download Dark Mode based Update for Realme C1 & Realme 2.
Twelve Realme phones have already tasted the Dark Mode alongside the recently launched Realme X2. Now It lands on the Realme 2 & C1. The update bumps up with the anticipated system-wide dark mode feature, charging animation feature and font changing settings get some improvements, Realme laboratory, and also includes various bug fixes. It also brings The update is currently in a rolling phase, It will reach via OTA (over the air).
The software version number for both Realme C1 & Realme 2 is the same RMX1805EX_11_A.62 and it weighs around 2.07GB in size. This is not an incremental Android update, the device still runs on the Android Pie 9.0 which is based on ColorOS 6.0. Here’s the complete changelog for this update.
Realme C1 & 2 Dark Mode Update Changelog
- Android security patch: November, 2019
- Updated charging animation
- Updated font change supporting in Theme Store
- Added realme Laboratory
- Added Dark Mode
- Added a switch of notification dot for updates
Notification Center and Status Bar
- Added a switch of swipe down on home screen for global search or notification center
- Added fast switch toggles between SIM in notification center
- Removed the reminder after the hotspot enabled
- Removed the prompt while rooted
- Swipe left or right to remove the message prompt after receiving the message
Known issue fixed
- Fixed probabilistic crashes of partial applications
Download Dark Mode Update for Realme 2 & Realme C1 [Firmware]
This is not an incremental Android version update, but still, this update comes with a bunch of useful features and improvements. The update bumps up with the latest November 2019 security patch alongside with all the basic features of Android Pie 9.0. Here are the download links:
- Before updating, Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Realme C1 & Realme 2
- At first download the firmware from the download section.
- Once downloaded, Transfer the downloaded firmware to the phone’s root folder (outside of every folder).
- Now, turn off your smartphone.
- Press Power + Volume down keys to boot into recovery mode.
- Select a language to proceed further.
- In recovery, go to Install from Storage Device > From Phone Storage. Locate and select the zip file.
- It will start installing the latest update on your Realme device so wait for 100% completion.
- After completion select Reboot.
- Now you have successfully installed the latest firmware on your Realme C1 & 2.
All done, now you’re good to go.
You May Also Like – Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setups
If you’ve any doubt regarding the latest update for Realme smartphone. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: