Realme has released the Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 stable update for Realme 9 Pro 5G. Yes, the wait is finally over, Realme 9 Pro 5G users can now upgrade their device to the stable Android 13 OS.
The new update is seeding with RMX3471_11.C.08 firmware version number. Currently, the update is rolling in a staged manner, a broader rollout should follow in the coming days.
Realme has officially confirmed the details on its community forum and in the community post, they mentioned that Realme 9 Pro 5G needs to be running on any of these software versions – RMX3471_11.A.47, A.45, A.43, or A.41. If your phone is running on the older software, then update it to any of these versions to get the Android 13 upgrade.
The new update comes out one week after the Realme 9 Pro+ 5G’s update. Last week’s build was based on Realme UI 3.0. But for Realme 9 Pro 5G, the company has decided to release the recently announced Realme UI 4.0 skin with Android 13. The new software is rolling with a slew of new features and improvements.
Realme 9 Pro 5G Realme UI 4.0 update comes with features such as updated AOD, a dynamic computing engine for performance enhancements, a Private Safe tool, support for more color palettes, large folders for the home screen, new editing tools for the screenshot, and more. Here’s the complete changelog of new update.
- Aquamorphic Design
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default
- You can search content online and on your device.
- Adds Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- Security & Privacy
- Optimizes Private Safe
- The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- Health & Digital Wellbeing
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision
- Gaming experience
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
If you own the Realme 9 Pro 5G and want to upgrade your phone to Android 13, then you can do it simply by checking the new updates in Settings > Software update. If the update is not available yet, then you can wait for a few days.
Make sure to charge your phone to at least 60% and also take a backup of important data before downloading the new update.
- Download Realme 10 Pro(+) Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Download MIUI 14 Wallpapers in High Resolution (Official)
- Download: Here are the new Microsoft Surface Duo 2 Android 12L Wallpapers
- Samsung Galaxy A34 early renders confirm its design