Last week, Realme released Realme UI stable update for Realme 5 & Realme 5s. But Realme 5i consumers were waiting for this update eagerly. Now the news comes out that the company has started rolling out Realme UI based Android 10 Stable Update for Realme 5i. The update bags all the features that are available in the recently released Realme 5 update. Here’s the complete information about the Realme 5i Android 10 Update (Realme UI Stable).
The airborne update is rolling with RMX2030EX_11.C.45 for Realme 5i. As for now, the update is weeding for users who have enrolled in the beta program, while the full OTA weighs around 2.8GB in size. The update knocks up with Airtel and Jio VoWiFi support. The newer software build also bags up with the latest monthly security patch. A bunch of users has reported receiving the update on social media.
Talking about the features then, the Realme UI Update for Realme 5i knocks up with new intuitive UI, Smart Sidebar, Assistive Ball Opacity, 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture support, new wallpapers, authentic design, and more. You can also use all the essential features of Android 10. Here you can check the complete changelog that comes with the update.
Realme UI Stable Update for Realme 5i – Changelog
- Updated UI to realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Added Airtel and Jio VoWiFi feature.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
Realme 5i Android 10 Update (Stable)
As for now, OTA is seeding for users who have enrolled in the beta update and also for some normal users. It may take some time to reach every unit, also the OTA zip file is not available for manual up-gradation. But we’ll update the article, once it is available. Till then, you can check system updates. In case the OTA arrives on your device, then check the prerequisites before updating the device.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, as you need to format data.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme 5i
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: