Realme has started pushing the stable release of Realme UI based Android 10 Update on Realme 5 & Realme 5s. Realme’s newest custom made its debut on both devices with the early access program, released earlier this month. Not only this, but the company also bring its new skin for Realme 2 Pro and Realme 5i. Both phones are launched last year with ColorOS 6 based Android Pie 9.0 OS. But if you want to update your device to the latest Android 10 Update. Then, here’s the complete information about Realme 5 & Realme 5s Realme UI Update (Android 10 Update Stable).
The airborne update is rolling with RMX1911EX_11_C.39 / RMX1925EX_11_C.39 for Realme 5 and Realme 5s. For beta users, the update weighs around 240MB in size, while regular user needs to download 2.6GB to grab the Realme UI based Android 10. One of the major highlights of this build is that it brings Airtel and Jio VoWiFi support. The newer software build also bags up with the latest monthly security patch. There are a slew number of users reported receiving the update on their devices, though, the wider rollout may take some time to reach every unit.
In case you want to know the features of new update, then the Realme UI knocks up the Realme 5 and Realme 5s with new intuitive UI, Smart Sidebar, Assistive Ball Opacity, 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture support, new wallpapers, authentic design, and more. Not only this, but the update also has all the essential features of Android 10. You can check the installation details in the next section. But before diving into the process, you can check the changelog.
Realme UI Stable Update for Realme 5 & Realme 5s – Changelog
- Updated UI to realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Added Airtel and Jio VoWiFi feature.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
Realme 5 & Realme 5s Android 10 Update (Stable)
Realme has officially announced the Android 10 stable update for Realme 5 and Realme 5s. As for now, OTA is seeding for users who have enrolled in the beta update and also for some normal users. It will be available for everyone in the coming days. In case your device has received the OTA notification then you can tap on it and update your device to the latest build. You can also check it from the system updates. Before updating your phone, make sure to check the prerequisites.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, as you need to format data.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme 5
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Realme X3 SuperZoom Wallpapers
- Download Google Camera for Realme 5s
- Realme USB Drivers [Latest]