Realme 3 Pro is one of the best-selling phones of Oppo’s sister-brand Realme. The smartphone was announced in 2019 with Android Pie 9.0 OS. Last year, it received its first big upgrade in the form of the Realme UI based Android 10. The device was slated to get Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update as well, the new skin is in testing phase since the month of June. Today, the company has finally released the stable Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update for Realme 3 Pro.
The firmware comes with RMX1851EX_11.F.05 software version number on the Realme 3 Pro. Realme always mention the required software version while pushing the big updates, if you’re using the Realme 3 Pro and want to update to the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11, then make sure your phone is running on the RMX1851EX_11.F.04 build. At the time of writing, the update is in a rolling phase, we can expect it will be available to everyone within a few days.
Talking about the features and changes, then the update comes with features like new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and more after updating to Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 OS. The update will also bump up the monthly security patch alongside the other improvements. Here you can check the complete changelog.
Realme 3 Pro Android 11 update – Changelog
- Optimizes system performance and improves system stability.
- Boosts Wi-Fi performance with stronger signal across Wi-Fi channels.
- Fixes an issue that might cause the Camera app to freeze when using the rear camera in Portrait mode.
- Fixes an issue where the Camera app might freeze when you switch to the front camera, turn on flashlight, and then switch to another shooting mode.
- Fixes an issue where the Camera app might stutter when taking burst photos in bright light outdoors.
- Fixes an issue where the search box and the navigation buttons might overlap in Guest mode.
- Fixes an issue where apps might appear in the wrong place in the Recents screen when you switch to the Recents screen from Split screen view.
- Fixes an issue that might cause ambient sound to disappear when you turn voice chat on and then off in games.
- Integrates the August 2021 Android security patch to enhance system security.
The wait is finally over, Realme 3 Pro users can now upgrade their phone to Android 11 software upgrade. As it is a major upgrade it weighs more than usual OTA updates. As mentioned earlier, your smartphone needs to be updated on the latest version to get Realme UI 2.0 update on time.
If you’re using the Realme 3 Pro then you’ll receive the new update within a few days. You can check the new updates in the Settings > Software Updates to check the newer updates, as there are some times when we don’t get the OTA notification. In case there’s no update, then you’ll get it within a few days.
Before updating your smartphone, make sure to take a backup of important data and charge your smartphone to at least 50%. In case if you want to go back to Android 10 from Android 11, you can manually install the Android 10 zip file from Stock Recovery.
You May Also Like – Download Google Pixel Wallpapers Collection
If you’ve any queries, then leave them down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: