Last Month, Realme kicked off Realme UI early access program for its one of the most selling phones – Realme 2 Pro. Now, just after a month, the company has started rolling out the Realme UI based Android 10 Stable update for Realme 2 Pro. It is the second major OS update for the budget smartphone, which was launched in 2018 with Android Oreo, last year it receives ColorOS based Android Pie 9.0 update. Now it gets Android 10 alongside the company’s new custom skin. Here’s How to Download & Install Realme 2 Pro Realme UI Update (Android 10 Stable).
The new build carries an RMX1801EX_11.F.07 software version number and weighs a whopping 3GB in size. It comes with Realme UI 1.0 and bumps up the monthly security patch from May 2020 to June 2020. Not only this, but you can also access to the flurry of the new feature. If you’re in a haste then I’m glad to tell you that you can sideload this update manually on your smartphone. You can download the firmware from the below-section.
Talking about the features, then the update comes with new intuitive UI, Assistive Ball Opacity, 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture support, Smart Sidebar, a slew number of new animations, focus mode, and more. This release also knocks up the Realme 2 Pro with a bunch of new stock wallpapers and charging animations. Here you can check the complete changelog of the update.
Realme UI Update for Realme 2 Pro – Changelog
- Updated UI to realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab
Download Realme 2 Pro Realme UI Update (Stable OTA)
Android 10 Update now available for Realme 2 Pro and fortunately, the firmware is for manual up-gradation. You can download the firmware (Encrypted ROM), thanks to N1GHT1NG4LE7 for sharing this build on telegram. You can use the below-listed Google Drive download link to grab the stable build. Here’s the download link.
- Download Realme 2 Pro Android 10 Stable Update (Link) [Latest – Official Build]
- Download Realme 2 Pro Android 10 Stable Update (Google Drive Link) [Unofficial Build]
- Make sure bootloader is unlocked
- Using custom recovery is recommended
- Before updating, Must charge your phone more than 60%
- Take a full backup of data on your phone (Method will delete all data)
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm
Note: If the Password lock is not working, then you can flash this file too times from recovery.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Realme 2 Pro (Official Method)
- At first, download the firmware from the afore-listed official link.
- Now move the firmware to the phone storage.
- Then, reboot your Realme 2 Pro in the recovery mode, by holding the power button and volume down button.
- Choose the preferred language.
- Now tap on Install from storage device.
- Navigate to the phone’s storage and click on the firmware.
- Now tap on the confirm button.
- That’s it.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Realme 2 Pro (for Unofficial Build)
- This method will remove all data so make sure to take a backup of your phone.
- Transfer the downloaded Android 10 (Realme UI) zip file to SD card and attach the SD card to the phone.
- Boot the phone into any Custom Recovery (TWRP or R2X2 recommended).
- Go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data, System, and Vendor and wipe.
- Go to Install and locate the update file and flash it.
- After flashing the Android 10 (Realme UI) update on Realme 2 Pro click on Reboot System.
- Wait for the Reboot. Setup your device and enjoy.
After rebooting the phone, you can start using the Realme UI based Android 10 on your Realme 2 Pro. That’s it.
You May Also Like – How to Enable Camera2 API on Realme 2 Pro
If you’ve any doubt regarding the Android 10 update for Realme 2 Pro. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: