MIUI 11 Stable update starts hitting Redmi K20 Pro in China with Dark Mode and other really cool new features. The Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi is working on MIUI 11 from a couple of months and now the update is available for some recently launched smartphones. This time, MIUI 11 arrives on the Redmi K20 Pro. While the Global users still need to wait for October 22. Here you can Download MIUI 11 China Stable for Redmi K20 Pro.
After successfully releasing the update on Mi 8 Pro, Mix 3, and some other devices. Now, Xiaomi has started rolling out the MIUI 11 stable update based on Android 10 on Redmi K20 Pro. The update brings the latest October 2019 security patch alongside with new features. The OTA is currently flatting out in China. But you can manually download the firmware and install it on your smartphone, which means after installing the update you need to install GApps.
Reading about the MIUI 11 features then, It has a system-wide dark mode, some enhancements, always-on display, new animations, stock wallpapers, and few other features. Xiaomi brings the Dark Mode to its smartphones, but only a few phones have an LED panel. The update carries the version number V22.214.171.124.QFKCNXM. And the recovery ROM is approx. 2.5GB in size. Before downloading the firmware, take a look at the full changelog.
MIUI 11 Stable Update for Redmi K20 Pro – Changelog
- Attention – Empowering the productive
- Comprehensive design optimized for fullscreen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content.
- Beauty starts with the text. Our fonts matured.
- Now text looks gorgeous in all languages.
- Now, font-weight can be adjusted automatically depending on the text.
- Ambient display
- The ambient display now comes with gorgeous dynamic themes.
- Essential information is displayed on your screen 24/7.
- Personalize your device with a unique signature.
- Keep your screen alive with our amazing special effects.
- Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones.
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds.
- Mi Share works both on phones and computers.
- Preview your documents before you open them.
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer.
- MIUI allows you to cast videos, games, documents, and apps to more than 300 TV models directly from your phone.
- MIUI’s casting functionality allows you to hide personal items to keep all sensitive things private.
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- Plan your trips with MIUI: add your flight or train tickets, learn about the weather at your destination, get local mobile data, view the currency exchange rates, or contact your consulate abroad.
- Ultra battery saver
- Use this feature to challenge your device to a whole day on just 5% of the battery.
- More features
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Kid space. Create a safe digital environment for your kids.
- Family guard. Control connected devices to help your friends and family.
- Screen time. View stats and manage your time more efficiently.
- Emergency SOS. Rapidly press the Power button 5 times to send an SOS message to your emergency contacts.
- Earthquake warnings. Stay safe and informed in case of an earthquake.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Themes. Lots of free resources to make your device truly unique.
- Mi Community. Get the latest news from Xiaomi, test new features, and participate in our events.
- Autofill passwords. Store passwords on your device and use them whenever you need them.
- Calendar. All your events in one place.
- Mi AI 3.0. All-new. Much more powerful.
- Security. Safeguard and optimize your device.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
Download MIUI 11 for Redmi K20 Pro (China Stable)
As we know the MIUI 11 is available in China for most of the recently launched smartphones. If you’re in a hurry then you can download and taste all the MIUI 11 features on your Redmi K20 Pro and then sideload the GApps on it for Google Play Services. Below we list the firmware links, after downloading the firmware, follow the steps that we’ve mentioned in the installation process.
- Download Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 11 Update (Recover ROM)
- Before updating, Must charge your phone more than 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also update using Fastboot ROM with Mi Flash Tool.
How to Install MIUI 11 (Android 10) Update
- Download the firmware file from the above link.
- Copy the file on your smartphone, in the internal or external storage.
- Now open your smartphone settings > about phone > system updates or launch the updater app.
- Then, click on the three-dots menu icon available at the top right corner.
- Head over to the choose update package option and select the downloaded file.
- That’s it.
Once done, you can restart your smartphone and start using it in the Android 10 stable MIUI 11 update.
You May Also Like – Download Mi Drop for PC [Latest]
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: