QuickShortcutMaker is another powerful Android app which let users create an activity or shortcut on the home screen of the smartphone. If you’re the one who wants to create a shortcut for a particular task from any app, then this is one of the best tutorials for you. Not only this, The latest version of QuickShortcutMaker 2.4.0 APK lets you access any app’s particular task without creating a shortcut.
Are you still confused about the use of the Quick Shortcut Maker ?
No worries. Remember the famous Android Pie 9.0 feature called Digital Wellbeing?
The Digital Wellbeing feature is first arrived on the Pixel devices and not available for the other smartphones running on Android Pie. But, the app’s like QuickShortcutMaker still allows you to access the Digital Wellbeing feature by creating a shortcut. So, “Download Quick Shortcut Maker on your Android Device”.
This app also helps you if your device stuck on FRP lock, yes, it will help you in unlocking your device quickly. Thanks to the developer sika524, who have made the app. It is only 2.02MB in size. So, In this article, you learn almost everything about this app.
Download QuickShortcutMaker Latest Version 2.4.0
As the name suggests, the QuickShortcutMaker let’s create a shortcut to any activity from a particular app. Nowadays, launchers also come with the capability of creating the shortcut, but in some cases, you can not able to use the launcher. So, here you can Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK, from the below-mentioned download link.
After downloading the app, you can simply install it on your smartphone. Here are the steps.
How to Install QuickShortcutMaker 2.4.0 APK
- Download the QuickShortcutMaker from the link, available at the top.
- After downloading, Install the app on your smartphone.
- Make sure to Enable “Unknown Sources” or “Install Unknown Apps” from the device settings.
- For Nougat, Go to Settings > Security > Enable “Unknown Sources”.
- For Oreo, Go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Special App Access.
- Once done, Tap on the install option, and wait for the installation.
- After seeing the package installer, tap on the done.
- Now, Press the home button and set pixel Launcher as your default launcher.
- That’s all.
How to Use QuickShortcutMaker 2.4.0 APK for FRP
If your smartphone is stuck on FRP and you’re not allowed to enter in your device. Then, Quick Shortcut Maker is one of the best apps which will help you. Let’s take a look at the steps.
- At first, Download the QuickShortcutMaker from the above download link.
- Install the app & Download the older Google Account Manager app for your smartphone.
- Once downloaded, both the apps.
- Open the QuickShortcutMaker and then find the Google Account Manager app.
- Now, find the shortcut named “Type Email and Password” tap on it.
- Now click on the Try Now button.
- Here you will see the three dots menu icon available at the right top corner, click on it.
- Then, Click on “Browser Sign-In” option.
- Here you can enter your Google Account Details.
- After adding the account, restart your smartphone.
- That’s it.
How to Use QuickShortcutMaker 2.4.0 APK with Digital Wellbeing
You can use the digital wellbeing simply by making a shortcut of the activity available in the app itself. Let’s see how.
- At first, you need to download the Digital Wellbeing app on your smartphone.
- Install the Digital Wellbeing app. Once done.
- Go to the home screen of your smartphone.
- Now create a new widget on your home screen by tap and hold.
- Find the QuickShortcutMaker and drop the widget on your home screen.
- Tap on the widget, here’s the list of all the apps along with the activities.
- Find Digital Wellbeing and create a widget of it.
- Tap on the widget & start using Digital Wellbeing on your Android Pie 9.0 smartphone.
- That’s it.
Not only the Digital Wellbeing there are many other activities you can do with the QuickShortcutMaker app without rooting the smartphone. So, Install QuickShortcutMaker 2.4.0 apk on your phone.
You May Also Love – Download Android Q Pixel Launcher APK
Still any questions in mind? Let’s take a dig at the FAQ!
What is QuickShortcutMaker app?
The QuickShortcutMaker app lets users creating a shortcut of any app particular activity or process. It helps you to perform a activity instantly without open the app.
Which is the latest version of QuickShortcutMaker app?
The Quick Shortcut Maker 2.4.0 is the latest version available for download.
How to Use the QuickShortcutMaker app?
After installing the app, simply head over to any app which you want to create a shortcut. Click on the activity which you want to access. Tap on it. That’s it.
How to Install QuickShortcutMaker 2.4.0 APK?
After downloading the QuickShortcutMaker 2.4.0 APK. Simply enable the unknown sources from settings and install the app on your smartphone. That’s it.
If you’re facing any issues, you can drop the comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: