Battle Royale fans on mobile have yet another reason to rejoice! PUBG New State has just been dropped on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. The return of PUBG is great news especially for those players in India. Sure they have Battlegrounds Mobile India to enjoy, but it just doesn’t feel like you are playing PUBG as it has lots of limitations. Anyways, after almost a year of the original PUBG getting banned in India, PUBG New State is here to make things a lot better. Here are important steps to follow after installing the PUBG New State on your phone.
With PUBG New State making its debut, we can be sure that the craze for PUBG will begin to grow and hopefully without any sort of hiccups as it is now being developed by Krafton. Of course, PUBG New State takes place in the year 2051 as seen from its promo materials. The game is also said to have a better and larger map area with new vehicles and improvements. So if you are someone new to the game or a returning player from the original PUBG, here are some of the things you will need to keep in mind.
PUBG: NEW STATE – Important Things to Remember
Unlike BGMI, PUBG NEW STATE has been launched on both Android and iOS devices at the same time. The download size for the game on Android is 1.4 GB and on iOS is 1.5GB. Now that you have downloaded the game, here are a few things you need to keep in mind.
Turn Off Developer Options:
- If you have downloaded the game on an Android device, make sure to have the Developer Settings turned off.
- You can do this by opening the Settings app and searching Developer Options within the app.
- If you have it enabled, simply tap on the toggle to switch it off.
- It is recommended to have it turned off as having it united on is causing a few issues with the game as per user reports.
Free Up Enough Space to Run the Game:
- Also, make sure you have at least 4 to 6 GB of free space on your device, be it Android or iOS.
- Now, launch the game. It will ask you for storage permissions to download the additional game files, accept them.
- It will now ask you to download additional resources, the size for this will at around 232 MB. Simply tap on the yellow confirm button.
Setup the Game:
- Once that is done, you need to accept a few terms and services.
- You can choose between accepting or rejecting the receive push notifications.
- The game will now connect you to a server. Depending on your network and where you stay the server will be allotted to you.
- You might at the beginning forced to connect to a server that might have a high ping. Do not worry, simply click on the Confirm button, You can change the server later on.
- Next, you will be asked to log in. You can either login using your Facebook or Google account.
- Do note that your account data from the original PUBG or BGMI will not be migrated to PUBG: NEW STATE. So yes, you will be starting afresh.
- The game will also ask you if you are 18 and above only then it lets you go ahead with the remaining settings of the game.
- Now, you will be able to adjust the on-screen controls whether you use two, three, or four fingers. You can choose what suits you the best.
With all of this sorted, you can now customize your character and other basic things that you would usually do. You can even choose your in-game user name and finalize all of it. Also, it will ask for your level of expertise in Battler Royale games.
Claim Pre-registration Rewards:
The other things you need to do are to collect all the rewards. There will be your pre-registration rewards and other login gifts that can be claimed for 5 days continuously. You can easily claim the rewards from Inbox the same way as PUBG Mobile or Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Once you are ready, you can go ahead and start playing your first game. Remember to have your microphone permissions enabled so that you can talk to your teammates when you play in a duo or squad marches. Apart from the usual things the guns have been improved and are much better and the game is optimized well. However, some devices might have issues here and there. In this case, you will need to simply clear the cache and the storage of the app on your Android device and you should be good to go.
And that is everything we have for the game’s first-day launch. Of course as and when you level up and play more matches and eventually win the Chicken Dinner, you will be able to play and unlock the Erangle map. However, we just hope that developers can crack down on cheaters and hackers so that everyone can enjoy a good game and not have a terrible experience. As for the rest of the players out there enjoy the game, but don’t go all out just playing PUBG all throughout the day. Go out and do other things as well.