After rolling out the MIUI 12.5 for Poco X3 NFC and Poco X3 Pro, the OEM is now rolling out the update for vanilla Poco X3. Yes, the MIUI 12.5 for Poco X3 is now available. The update brings many missing features on the Poco X3 and is an exciting update for Poco X3 users. The update is currently rolling out in India. Here you will know more about the MIUI 12.5 for Poco X3.
The Vanilla Poco X3 picked up the first major update Android 11 in June. But the Android 11 update was based on MIUI 12 update. But finally, after a long wait, the MIUI 12.5 is also now available for Poco X3. Well not everyone will get an update immediately, but you can expect the update to land on your device soon.
Poco X3 MIUI 12.5 update is available in India with build number V18.104.22.168.RJGINXM. The update weighs higher than incremental and security updates. Since the MIUI 12.5 is already available for Poco X3 other variants, you may be already familiar with what to expect from this update. In case you want to check what’s new in the MIUI 12.5 update for Poco X3, check out the changelog below.
Poco X3 MIUI 12.5 Changelog
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- Updated Android Security Patch to July 2021. Increased system security.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- All-new Notes.
MIUI 12.5 for Poco X3
As we mentioned earlier, the update is currently available in India, but soon other regions will catch up with the same update. And as usual, the MIUI 12.5 for Poco X3 is also rolling out in batches, which means it can take time to reach on all the devices. You will get the update notification on your phone when it’s available. Sometimes the update notification doesn’t work and in that case, you can manually check for the update from Settings.
Fortunately, the Poco X3 MIUI 12.5 OTA Zip and Recovery ROM are available which means if anyone wants the update immediately then can manually install using the file.
- Poco X3 MIUI 12.5 Update (India) [Recovery ROM]
- Poco X3 MIUI 12.5 Update (India) [OTA Zip] (for V22.214.171.124)
Before upgrading your smartphone, I recommend taking a backup, before diving into the process and charge your device to at least 50%.
To sideload the OTA zip on V126.96.36.199, you need to head over to the Settings > About Phone > MIUI Update > Three dots > Choose Update package, then select the update package manually. Then, allow the prompts to install the build.
Once the installation process is completed, reboot your Poco X3 before start using it. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Poco X3 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: