Xiaomi recently pushed the latest MIUI 12.5 update for the Poco X3 Pro variant earlier this month. And now the company starts rolling out Stable Beta updates for Pilot users. It means soon everyone will get the stable MIUI 12.5 update on their Poco X3 NFC variant. As of now, there is no sign of an update for the Vanilla Poco X3. Check out what’s new in the Poco X3 NFC MIUI 12.5 update.
As you know Android 12 is almost here, OEMs like Xiaomi aim to roll out pending updates as soon as possible. And as a result, we have witnessed multiple MIUI 12.5 and Android 11 updates for Mi, Redmi, and Poco phones this month. Poco X3 NFC is now the latest Xiaomi device receiving MIUI 12.5 update. And we expect the OEM will also roll out updates for the base Poco X3 variant soon.
The MIUI 12.5 update for Poco X3 NFC is available to users with the build number V220.127.116.11.RJGMIXM. It is a global stable update for Poco X3 NFC users. It will roll out to other regions soon. The update is around 1GB for beta testers and for public stable users it can be a little over 1GB. The device has already grabbed Android 11 a couple of months back.
Talking about the Poco X3 NFC MIUI 12.5 update, you will get to experience some new features, changes, and improvements. Luckily the changelog is available which you can check out next.
Poco X3 NFC MIUI 12.5 Changelog
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- Updated Android Security Patch to July 2021. Increased system security.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- All-new Notes.
MIUI 12.5 for Poco X3 NFC
The MIUI 12.5 stable beta is available for the Global variant, and soon region-specific variants will also get the update. It is tagged Stable Beta which means it is the same update that will be available to the public if everything goes right. So this is almost the stable update for Poco X3 NFC users. So if you have a Poco X3 NFC then you expect the update anytime soon. Sometimes we don’t get the update notification and in that case, you can check it manually by going to Settings > About Phone > MIUI Update. In case if you want to immediately update your Poco X3 NFC to MIUI 12.5 then you can use zip files.
- Poco X3 NFC MIUI 12.5 Update (Stable) [Recovery ROM]
- Poco X3 NFC MIUI 12.5 Update (Stable) [OTA Zip] (for V18.104.22.168)
Before upgrading your smartphone, I recommend taking a backup, before diving into the process and charge your device to at least 50%.
To sideload the OTA zip on V22.214.171.124, you need to head over to the Settings > About Phone > MIUI Update > Three dots > Choose Update package, then select the update package manually. Then, allow the prompts to install the build.
Once the installation process is completed, reboot your Poco X3 NFC before start using it. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Poco X3 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
4 thoughts on “Poco X3 NFC gets MIUI 12.5 Update [with Download Link]”
Sir i can’t update my poco x3 nfc they’re saying this rom is intended for internal tester make sure you’re account has the required permission idk what to do
This is the stable beta update which will roll out to the public within a few days.
i get the same error….guess we will just have to wait for the Over the Air update.
Yes, that is the right call for Primary phones. We will update once it is available to all users.