After successfully rolling out MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition for Poco X3 line phones, Xiaomi’s sister-brand Poco has started pushing the upgrade to the Poco X2. The update brings a bunch of new features, improvements, and fixes. Here you can check everything about Poco X2 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update.
Poco X2 was announced back in February 2020 with Android 10 OS based on MIUI 11, later it received MIUI 12. Earlier this year, the X2 got its first major OS upgrade in the form of an Android 11 upgrade and MIUI 12.5 in the month of July. Now the company has started rolling out MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition in India. At the time of writing, the update is in a seeding phase, will be available to everyone in the coming days.
Poco seeds the new update on the X2 with 126.96.36.199.RGHINXM software version and weighs around 3.4GB in size of download. It is a big upgrade, you can connect your smartphone to a stable Wi-Fi connection for faster downloading.
Xiaomi’s newest software upgrade – MIUI 12.5 Enhanced knocks up the Poco X2 with better memory management system and smart balance improves core system management. The Enhanced Edition of MIUI 12.5 has Focus algorithm which dynamically allocates system resources. Apart from that, the changelog suggests bugs fixes and overall improvements for system. Here’s the complete changelog.
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update for Poco X2 – Changelog
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
Poco X2 users can now upgrade to the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition, by moving to the System Updates and check for the new updates and download the new upgrade if available on your device. In case the update is not available for you, then you can wait for a few days.
- Download Poco X2 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update [188.8.131.52.RGHINXM] (Global Full ROM)
Before upgrading your smartphone, I recommend taking a backup, before diving into the process and charge your device to at least 50%.
You May Also Like – List of Xiaomi Phones Eligible for Android 12 update
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: