Nowadays, Xiaomi and its subsidiary Poco, are working on pushing MIUI 12.5 and MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition upgrade. Now the company has kicked-off the MIUI 12.5 upgrade for the Poco M3 Pro 5G. This time, the update is rolling out for Indian models. It is a big upgrade for the Poco M3 Pro 5G, bundles a big list of new features and changes. Read along to know more about Poco M3 Pro MIUI 12.5 update.
This patch is labelled with 126.96.36.199.RKSINXM version number on the Poco M3 Pro 5G and measures around 689MB of size for downloading. It is the first major OS upgrade for the Poco M3 Pro 5G smartphone. Obviously, the major system update requires more data in comparison to incremental OTA patches, you can connect your device to WiFi connection for downloading this update. It also brings the newest November 2021 monthly security patch.
Talking about the features and changes, then the MIUI 12.5 update comes with improved gesture response, 20x faster rendering, along with the optimizations for better system performance. Apart from that, the update includes new system sounds represents animals, updated UI and animation design, new privacy tools, a bunch of new features for Notes app – new tools for doodling and sketching, dynamic layouts, gesture shortcuts, and more. Here’s the complete changelog you can check before updating.
Poco M3 Pro 5G MIUI 12.5 Update – Changelog
- MIUI 12.5. Yours alone.
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- System Sounds
- New: Hundreds of system sounds that represent animals from all around the world.
- New: Nature mix is a new exciting way of creating your own notification sound system.
- System animations
- New: A new animation framework renders movement more realistically.
- New: New UI design is focused on visualization and making your interaction with the device more lifelike.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- All-new Notes.
- Privacy Protection
- New: Using approximate location adds up points to privacy protection.
- New: You can now manage sensitive permissions and related app behavior independently.
- New: The behavior of web pages is also tracked now, which helps you to block unwanted and malicious actions.
- New: Now it’s up to you who and when can track your online behavior.
- New: All apps now come with a security statement from GetApps.
- New: Privacy risk scanner.
- New: Control which apps access and delete items from your Gallery.
- New: A comprehensive overview of all sensitive permissions.
- New: You’ll be notified whenever high-risk permissions are used and will be able to block the corresponding actions.
- New: Now you can see what apps access your clipboard and control access.
- Optimization: An all-new privacy protection page.
- Floating Window
- New: Instant messengers now support floating windows.
- New: Floating windows can be quickly replaced with fullscreen versions of the apps.
- New: App flashcards Show key info when apps are displayed as floating windows.
- *Learn more about new features in “Special features”.
- Xiaomi Cloud
- New: Convert images to PDF.
- New: Password manager allows you to store passwords in the cloud.
- New: You can share device location with other people in your family sharing group.
- New: Location information can be recorded automatically before the device powers off.
- New: A more convenient way to move a cursor using the scrollbar.
- New: Function buttons support switching between languages and keyboards.
- New: You can press and hold the function buttons to access more features.
- New: Custom themes for keyboards.
- New: Font weight adjustment options for third party fonts.
- Optimization: Personalization features for system wallpapers, animations, and sounds.
- New: Wallpaper customization in the lite mode.
- Optimization: Redesigned Incognito mode.
- Optimization: Pages load much faster now.
Poco M3 Pro 5G MIUI 12.5 Update
The wait is finally over, if you’re using Poco M3 Pro 5G, then you can now upgrade your phone to MIUI 12.5 version number. Here’s the recovery ROM link, which you can use to upgrade your device.
- MIUI 12.5 Update for Poco M3 Pro 5G (India) [ota apply from v188.8.131.52) – [184.108.40.206.RKSINXM]
Before upgrading your smartphone, must take a backup of all data and charge your device to at least 50%.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 10 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: