Last month, Xiaomi’s subsidiary Poco kicked-off the MIUI 12.5 update for Poco M2 Pro. Now the company has started pushing its newest skin – MIUI 12.5 Enhanced edition software upgrade for the Poco M2 Pro in Indian market. The latest build bags a slew of useful features which improves the overall experience on the smartphone. Read along to know more about the Poco M2 Pro MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update.
The new software is already available for M2 Pro users in India with V184.108.40.206.RJPINXM. A few users are reporting that it is rolling with MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition, while the changelog is different for some users with no mention about company’s newest skin. The latest patch weighs around 816MB in size for downloading. As for now, the update is in rolling phase, it will be available to everyone within a few days.
Xiaomi’s newest software upgrade – MIUI 12.5 Enhanced on Poco M2 Pro goes official with better memory management system and smart balance improves core system management. The Enhanced Edition of MIUI 12.5 has Focus algorithm which dynamically allocates system resources. Apart from that, the changelog suggests bugs fixes and overall improvements for system. Here’s the complete changelog, you can check before upgrading your smartphone.
Poco M2 Pro MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Update – Changelog
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
- Optimized system performance
- Improved system security and stability
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition for Poco M2 Pro
Poco M2 Pro users can now upgrade their phones to the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced edition. The OTA already hits many units of Poco M2 Pro, in case you missed the notification, then you can go to the Settings and system updates to check the new updates. If you’re in a haste and want to update your phone to the new update, then you can download the recovery ROM and update your phone to the new update.
- Download Poco M2 Pro MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update [220.127.116.11.RJPINXM] (Global Stable)
Before upgrading your smartphone, I recommend taking a backup, before diving into the process and charge your device to at least 50%. To sideload the recovery zip Poco M2 Pro, you can flash it from the custom Recovery.
You May Also Like – List of Xiaomi Phones Eligible for Android 12 update
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Windows 11 Wallpapers [4K Resolution]
- macOS Monterey Wallpapers [5K Resolution]
- Gradient Wallpapers for iPhone 13
- Best MIUI Themes for Xiaomi Phones