Last week, we reported that Poco F1 starts getting MIUI 12 stable update in India. Now, the Poco India’s General Manager confirmed that, Xiaomi is seeding MIUI 12 Global Stable Update for Pocophone F1 in India.
In August, Xiaomi started testing MIUI 12 on the first generation Pocophone aka Poco F1, for the pilot testers. Now the company has started rolling out yet another MIUI 12 update for Poco F1. Pocophone F1 entered the market in August 2018 and ran on MIUI 9.6 based on Android Oreo 8.1. Now it starts getting the anticipated MIUI 12 update. Here’s everything you need to know about Poco F1 MIUI 12 Global Stable Update.
The newer (Global Stable) build of MIUI 12 is seeding with V220.127.116.11.QEJMIXM software version on Poco F1. There are a bunch of users on social media, reportedly receiving the MIUI 12 Global Stable update on their Poco F1. The OTA weighs around 1.9GB of download size. In terms of security, the device boasts a September 2020 security patch alongside a slew of new features.
Talking about the features, then the Poco F1 MIUI 12 Global Stable Update brings a slew of new dynamic wallpapers, improved system-wide dark mode, enhanced security, and new camera functions. The V18.104.22.168.QEJMIXM update is based on Android 10. Here you can check the complete changelog of the new update.
Poco F1 MIUI 12 Global Stable Update – Changelog
- MIUI 12. Yours Alone.
- New: All-new physically based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear.
- New: Use secure sharing to control what additional data is sent along with shared items.
- New: MIUI 12 is the first Android-based mobile OS that went through the rigorous enhanced privacy protection testing.
- New: Pull down a notification sent by a messenger app to turn it into a floating window.
- New: Floating windows keep apps running in the foreground even when you pause to do other things.
- New: You can minimize a floating window using a full screen gesture.
- New: Swipe down from the upper right corner of your screen to open Control center.
- New: Animated icons are a joy to look at!
- New: Dark mode support is also provided for third party apps now.
- New: Contrast is lowered automatically in low light conditions to protect your eyes.
- New: Wallpapers can be displayed in darker palette when your device switches to Dark mode.
- New: You can hide private items while casting and minimize the window to multitask.
- Updated Android Security Patch to September 2020. Increased system security.
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Security introduces new comprehensive privacy protection mechanisms.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.
Download Poco F1 MIUI 12 Stable Update
As for now, there are only a few Poco F1 users have received the MIUI 12, the OTA might take some time to reach every device. In case you’re in a hurry, then you can download the recovery ROM from the below-listed link and sideload it manually on your Poco F1.
- Download Poco F1 MIUI 12 Update [Global Stable] (V22.214.171.124.QEJMIXM)
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Download the ROM from the above link
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your PC
- Take a full backup of your device data
Here’s how you can sideload Poco F1 MIUI 12 Update.
- At first, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Poco F1 running on MIUI 12 based on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download MIUI 12 Stock Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: