The smartphone apps are just amazing, Both Android & iOS have a ton of apps for downloading. The Social media apps are great to use because every social media app has a unique and cool feature in it, which makes it uncouth from others. A well-known app or a service named as Periscope, available on both major operating systems like Android & iOS. So, I think How to run Periscope for PC Download for Windows 7,8,10.
What is Periscope?
In simple words, we can say Periscope is a social application available for download on Android & iOS for Live Video Streaming. It was announced in 2014 by Kayvon Beykpour and Joe Bernstein. Later on, In 2015 Periscope was acquired by Twitter Inc & In 2016, The features of Periscope are integrated into the Twitter app. Now, we can easily make a Live stream on Twitter by using Periscope. During the live stream, users can send the “hearts” to the broadcaster. we can follow up to 8,000 unique users on this social media app. So, Check Periscope for PC free Download for Windows 7,8,8.1,10.
Periscope for PC
If we want to access the Periscope on our PC so, we need to install an Android or iOS Emulator on our Windows 7,8,8.1,10. This method is fully free for running Periscope for PC. The process of running it on PC is very easy. Just follow the below steps for faster access. There are many Android Emulators are available on the web and Here I found the simple and elegant one, named as Genymotion. It is easy to use on any Operating System.
- At first, you need to Download the Genymotion Emulator on your Windows 10 or any other version.
- After Downloading, Install this on your system. Choose any Location where you want to install the Genymotion on your windows, normally the default location is C:/Program Files/ drive.
- Also, It will ask you to install the Oracle VirtualBox for running the Android OS. It gives the complete access to the user.
- So, After Installation, Open the Genymotion on your Windows and log in with your Genymotion account.
- Click on the Add “+” button for adding a new Virtual Device on the emulator. Here, are the list of available smartphones like Google Pixel 2 / 2 XL, Pixel / XL, Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Android Oreo 8, etc. It will take a minute or while for Downloading the OS.
- Click on the Next button and give a unique name to the device and press the next button again.
- Since the download process goes completely. Click on the Play icon to start your emulated Android device.
- Now, you can easily drag and drop any .APK android application on the emulator screen. It normally shows the Install option.
- So, Download the latest version of Periscope APP on your Windows, Mac, or Linux OS and drop into the Genymotion. Click on the install option and after complete installation, you can run Periscope for PC.
- That’s all, so run Periscope on PC.
How to Use Periscope
How Periscope is Different from Others?
We have a lot of different options for live video streaming on social media app, but it is very special app.
- The major advantage is – Periscope was launched in 2015 while others were launched later.
- The separate live streaming app has a lot of amazing live stream features to access. While the apps like Facebook only has a feature to go Live on Facebook but you can’t change any settings on it.
- Do you know, You can Go live with the help of a Drone on Periscope? While my Answer is Yes, You can Go live with the help of GoPro on Periscope.
According to me, these are some major features which make periscope different from others.
So, According to me, these are the simplest way to run Periscope on PC. If you like our article then share it with your friends.