Last month, OnePlus unveiled its latest Nord-series smartphone dubbed the OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite. The phone was released with Android 13 based OxygenOS 13.1. Yes, a newer version of the company’s OxygenOS skin. Earlier this week, OnePlus confirmed that the gradual software upgrade will also be released for older OnePlus phones in the coming days. And now the update is already available for over a dozen of OnePlus phones, read along to know details.
OnePlus is pushing OxygenOS 13.1 to eligible devices in a staged manner. The OnePlus 10R is among the first phones to receive the new software upgrade, followed by other models such as the OnePlus 8 series, 9 series, 10 series, and 11 series. Although it is a small incremental upgrade, still it requires a huge chunk of data for downloading, so, yes, you need to clear up some storage on your device.
Talking about the changes, then OxygenOS 13.1 comes with a slew of new features including O Relax (a private meditation space where you can listen o enjoy relaxing sounds, helping you to relieve stress, improve sleep, and more), new auto-connect for better connectivity, Championship mode for Gaming Assistant, Music Playback control for Gaming Assistant, new talkback features, and more.
Here’s the complete changelog coming with the OxygenOS 13.1 update.
- Seamless interconnection (OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro only)
- New auto-connect feature enables automatic connection between phones, tablets, and PCs placed in close proximity.
- Personalization (OnePlus 8 Pro, 8T, 9, 9 Pro, 9R, 11, and 11R only)
- Expands Omoji’s functionality and library.
- Adds a new TalkBack feature that recognizes and announces images in apps and Photos.
- Adds the new Zen Space app, with two modes, Deep Zen and Light Zen, to help you focus on the present.
- Improves Simple mode with a new helper widget and quick tutorials on the Home screen. (OnePlus 8 Pro, 8T, 9, 9 Pro, and 9R only)
- Gaming experience
- Adds the Championship mode to Game Assistant. This mode improves performance while also disabling notifications, calls, and other messages to give you a more immersive gaming experience.
- Adds a music playback control to Game Assistant, so you can listen to and control music easily while gaming.
- System (OnePlus 10 Pro only)
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Extends the battery life in some scenarios.
As I said earlier, the new software is currently in a rolling phase and will be available to everyone in a matter of time. If you own any of the below listed devices, then you can check the new updates by heading over to Settings > System > System updates > check for new updates if available then download it on your device.
Make sure that your OnePlus phone is running on the latest available software version.
|Device Name||Software Version||Region|
|OnePlus 8 Pro||IN2021_188.8.131.523||India|
|OnePlus 9 Pro||LE2121_184.108.40.2060||India|
|OnePlus 10T||CPH2417_220.127.116.110||North America|
|OnePlus 10 Pro||NE2211_18.104.22.1681||India|
|OnePlus 10 Pro||NE2213_22.214.171.1241||Europe / Global|
If you are in a hurry, then you can upgrade your phone manually using the OnePlus updater app, then sideload it using the local upgrade method. Before upgrading make sure to take a backup of important data. Also, make sure to charge your smartphone to at least 30%.
If you’ve any query, then leave it in the comment box below. Also, share this article with your friends.
- Download Sony Xperia 1 V Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Nothing Phone 2 confirmed to feature Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- Motorola officially confirms Razr 40 Ultra launch date
- Download Motorola Edge 40 Wallpapers in High Quality
- Download Google Pixel 7a Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]