OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro receiving the latest OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 update. It comes with bug fixes and performance improvement. The OnePlus 9 series is the new flagship series from OnePlus. Although the device comes with top-notch specifications, it will take some time for the software to adapt and enhance the performance even further. And the OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro is the next step towards improvement.
Since the release of the OnePlus 9 series, the OnePlus has already pushed three regular updates. And this is the fourth update that is now available to users. OnePlus 9 OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update brings the latest April 2021 Android Security patch.
The OnePlus 9 Pro comes with Hasselblad camera sensors as per some reviews, it requires optimization for better performance. And this update could enhance the performance of the Hasselblad sensors. If you are using an OnePlus 9 Pro, let us know your experience with its camera.
OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 for OnePlus 9 series is an important security update. And if you want to know what’s new in this update, then check out the changelog.
OnePlus 9 Pro OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 Update
- Improved charging stability
- Improved the sensitivity of the keyboard in the edge area
- Improved the temperature control strategy
- Fixed the issue that the battery icon in the status bar is abnormally displayed
- Fixed the small probability issue that Google Fi SIM card can not accept incoming calls
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.04
- Updated GMS package to 2021.03
- Improved the image purity and the ambiance performance
- Improved the white balance consistency of the rear camera
- Improved image over-sharpening of the rear camera
This is a small incremental update for bug fixes and improvements. The update comes with build version 188.8.131.52.LE15DA.
It is available to all users and will be rolling out to you via OTA. There can be some delay as the OnePlus rolls out updates in batches. So, make sure to check the update from Settings > System > System Update.
If you want to try the stable update immediately but didn’t get the update then you can manually update your OnePlus 9 to OxygenOS 184.108.40.206. Follow the steps below.
- Charge your phone to at least 60%
- Backup your data
Steps to Update OnePlus 9 to OxygenOS 220.127.116.11
- Download the latest OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 Zip file from the OnePlus forum or Oxygen Updater app.
- Copy the downloaded zip file to your phone storage. Keep it outside of every folder.
- Now open Settings on your phone and go to System > System updates.
- Tap on the Settings icon and then tap on Local Upgrade.
- Browse and select the OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 file and install it.
- Restart your phone and enjoy the latest OxygenOS update.
You May Also Like | Download Google Camera 8.1 for OnePlus 9 & 9 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.