Reno is a popular smartphone series by Oppo and it is the series that inspires other vendors to provide exceptional cameras like Reno series. Other than hardware specs the Oppo also provides the latest software on the Reno series. And it was official that the Oppo Reno 2 will get the Android 10 based trial version in December and as promised Oppo start trial ColorOS 7 in December. Later Reno2 also received second and third batch trial sign up. And now Oppo starts the fourth batch of ColorOS 7 Beta sign up and it is for limited users like the other three batches. So if you missed the first, second and third batch then you can enroll for Reno2 ColorOS 7 Beta in the 4th batch.
This time Oppo has also expanded the region to provide trial access across other countries as well. It covers India, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Thailand, So if you belong to the mentioned regions, you have another chance to enroll in the ColorOS 7 trial.
ColorOS 7 brings a lot of changes in features as well as UI. And as it is based on Android 10 so this will also bring amazing Android 10 features like new gestures, improved system security. If you want to experience Android 10 before the stable release you can sign up in the fourth batch.
Must Check | Download Google Camera 7.0 for Oppo Reno 2 & 2Z
Oppo Reno 2 ColorOS 7 Trial (Android 10)
The sign up begins recently and it is for limited users precisely 5000 users can enter in the fourth batch of ColorOS 7 trial.
Oppo twitted recently with the ColorOS account regarding the announcement of Reno 2 Android 10 Trial. If you want to sign up for the trial then you can follow the below procedure.
Steps to Enroll for Reno 2 ColorOS 7 Trial
If you want to get the trial ColorOS 7 on your phone immediately then you can follow either the video in the tweet or follow the guide written below. Anyway, at last, you will have the latest ColorOS on your Reno 2. It’s a bit late from Oppo to provide an update as many other phones including the mid-budget phone. If you have already signed up then the update will reflect on your phone so in that case no need to follow the below procedure.
- Connect your Oppo Reno 2 to an active internet connection.
- Open Settings on your phone and go to Software Update.
- Now click on the settings icon on the top left and then select Trial Version.
- It will take you to the available trials page. There click on ColorOS 7 Trial Version Program.
- It will show the remaining applicant numbers. So if its available enter your Mobile Number and accept the agreement.
- After entering the data tap on Apply Now.
- It will show the Successful message and then click on Done.
- It will now show the ColorOS 7 update, and if not then wait for a few hours and check back in Software Update.
So that’s all you have to do in order to get the trial Android 10 based ColorOS 7 on your Oppo Reno 2.
You May Also Like | Download Oppo Reno A Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
Soon Oppo will release the stable Android 10 based ColorOS 7 for Reno 2. But you can enjoy the Android 10 & ColorOS 7 features before the stable release.