The Android 14 beta access is out for over a dozen of smartphones, including the Nothing Phone 1, OnePlus 11, Xiaomi 12T, Xiaomi 13 (Pro), Lenovo Tab Extreme, iQOO 11, Vivo X90 Pro, Realme GT 2 Pro, Pixel phones, and more. Additionally, Oppo has also begun testing Android 14 on its latest foldable smartphone, the Oppo Find N2 Flip. The first beta is out for testers, read along to know more details.
According to the details, the Android 14 beta is based on the company’s forthcoming skin – ColorOS 14. Oppo says, “This build of Android™ 14 is best suited for developers and other advanced users.” You may encounter some bugs in the first beta build, I recommend you not to install it on your primary smartphone. But if you are in a hurry or want to try out new things, then you can manually install it on your phone.
Here’s the list of known issues available in the first beta of Android 14 for Oppo Find N2 Flip.
- Secondary screen wallpaper is displayed in black after apply.
- A display malfunction issue of lock screen clock on the secondary screen.
- Probable black screen when using smart AOD cards.
- Unable to enter the password when unlocking the secondary screen.
- Probable failure during enrolling the fingerprint.
- Black screen after double pressing the power button.
In terms of features and changes, the Android 14 comes with features including new smart scaling, better battery life, restrict access for photos and videos, satellite connectivity, app cloning, predictive back gestures, security enhancements, and much more.
Android 14 beta access is available for three markets including India, Malaysia, and Thailand. You need to manually install the beta build on your smartphone, the company also shares links for the downgrade files, which helps you go back to the stable ColorOS 13 based Android 13.
Before installing the Android 14 beta, make sure to take a backup of important data, you can do it by navigating to Settings > Additional settings > Back up & migrate > Local backup > New backup > Done.
You can head over to Oppo’s developer website to download the beta and check the installation process as well as the downgrading process.
- Android 14 second beta addresses a big list of issues on Pixel phones
- Download Vivo X Fold 2 Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Download Vivo X Flip Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Download Xiaomi 13 Ultra Stock Wallpapers [QHD+]
- Android 14 beta is now available for Nothing Phone 1
- Android 14 Beta Program for OnePlus 11 announced (Download and Install)